Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

CTF-Marmo [screenshots][download]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CTF-Marmo [screenshots][download]

1. Name: Marmo
    2. Version: Beta 1
    3. Compatibility: UT3
    4. Description: A fast paced CTF map, intended for fun play, not for great graphics.
    5. Comments: The map is more fun with the 3rd person mutator(action camera) I have included with the download. Also, all I have left to do is add weapons.
    6. Screenshot:

7. Credits: Myself, and Hourences for his textures
    8. Homepage: Click Here
    9. Download: Filefront Download

Looks sweet man ... Nice and clean and looks like the flow is good ... nice use of textures to give it the UT3 look. Thanks.

Dude: That is sweet that you included that cool *** mutator ... its in my pack as well ... its nice when a mapper includes a little bonus.

Comment

Thanks. I liked the mutator too, and thought it added to gameplay. Have you had a chance to beta test it yet?

Comment

Well I played it and I don't think it is for me sorry. It is just too small and I know that it is supposed to be clean but man this map is just a little too empty imo. I really think it would benefit you to add some clean trim to this ... also those ramp things are so thin it looks strange without any support and also the lighting is a bit bright for me. Also that giant pool of lava? needs some work. The level does has a unique look and feel and I definitely see people liking it but please do something about that area that is all lava ... that could be another route that opens up on the lower levels ... the bots seem all over the place ... there is proper bot pathing correct? Also IIRC you didn't have many pickups of any kind on this level ... I kind of found that odd but considering how small the map is maybe you really don't ammo and health packs.

Comment

As said in the first post, I haven't added weapons, but also, I dont think this map is worth my time to finish, The layouts not good, and the visuals would take a long long time to fix. This was more of just a test to see if I could make decent materials, which I think I did.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocknificent View Post
            As said in the first post, I haven't added weapons, but also, I dont think this map is worth my time to finish, The layouts not good, and the visuals would take a long long time to fix. This was more of just a test to see if I could make decent materials, which I think I did.
            Oh yeah in that case I agree ... the materials are very interesting .. they are what caught my eye. well you could always take parts of this level and apply it to something new. I think that would be cool because this level does have a really slick look.

Comment

Is there a beta2 of this, i really hope so, the gameplay is great. Oh yeah Bump.

Comment

BUMP! I really love the map, when can we get the final version?

Comment

haha you like it? I kinda gave up on it, and began working on more visually appealing maps. If you really like it, I guess I can post a final version. Is there anything you want me to fix in it?

Comment

where is the PS3 version?????

Comment

Nothing much, just any quick deco stuff would be neato.

Comment

Working...
                      X