Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

whaaaat?
    I downloaded it just fine? wtf
    Does winRAR have a problem with Winzip? it's a zip file this time (cuz of fileplanet(which I can't finish uploading to))

Comment

I am getting file error too

Comment

Neo, I have unzipped other WinZip files before with WinRar before, so this is very strange.

I no longer have WinZip though, a friend turned me onto WinRar a few years back, have only used it since then.

Comment

http://files.filefront.com/CTF+Twist.../fileinfo.html

Comment

Yeah, that did the trick!
            Thanks, will test it out tomorrow for sure.

Comment

Love this map.

Comment

Just played the updated one, I like.

Comment

Prepare for another update!
                  Not sure when, but me and a buddy added A TON of new stuff, fixed some issues and gave it more bling-bling. Rendering lighting right now, gonna try and get those bots-a-snipin

Comment

Originally posted by NeoGzus View Post
                    Prepare for another update!
                    Not sure when, but me and a buddy added A TON of new stuff, fixed some issues and gave it more bling-bling. Rendering lighting right now, gonna try and get those bots-a-snipin
                    That is excellent news man ... you know how hungry we are for this level. Just get it right and definitely make sure the asteroid spins correctly. You haven't mentioned that so I just want to make sure that is not overlooked before release. I know this latest version is gonna be bad *** so might as well make it perfect y'know.

Comment

Originally posted by AnubanUT2 View Post
                      That is excellent news man ... you know how hungry we are for this level. Just get it right and definitely make sure the asteroid spins correctly. You haven't mentioned that so I just want to make sure that is not overlooked before release. I know this latest version is gonna be bad *** so might as well make it perfect y'know.
                      That's because it is fighting us hard. Anuban, if we can't get it to spin right, would you prefer it not spin at all?

Comment

Originally posted by NightEye View Post
                        That's because it is fighting us hard. Anuban, if we can't get it to spin right, would you prefer it not spin at all?

Definitely ... it would more believable that this is a floating platform than one that makes planets spin with it ... that would definitely help me and I think others stay more immersed in the environment the level has created. Thanks for asking.

So none of the stock maps have a spinning effect? I could have sworn one of them did.

Comment

Anybody know how to make the entire sky spin, not just the stars? I want the planets to spin as if attached to the stars.
                          Let me know

Comment

Originally posted by AnubanUT2 View Post
                            Definitely ... it would more believable that this is a floating platform than one that makes planets spin with it ... that would definitely help me and I think others stay more immersed in the environment the level has created. Thanks for asking.

So none of the stock maps have a spinning effect? I could have sworn one of them did.
                            I promise, you will be immersed once this is said and done. We are adding, changing and testing until this map far exceeds the previous versions.

Immersion and perfection are a big deal for me, which is why I asked Neo if i could jump on board.

Comment

Great to hear the progress!!
                              If you need a beta tester - PM me.

Comment

Originally posted by NeoGzus View Post
                                Anybody know how to make the entire sky spin, not just the stars?
                                Didn't the PrePivot thing work?

Comment

Working...
                                X