No announcement yet.

UT3 Enhanced Graphic Options Tool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I`m not reading out Values by their Line number, i use the "Values"-Property with is included in the TStrings-Class.
    The whole File gets stored in a TStringList, from that i can call the Values-Property.
    This property is made for read and save Values like "Name=Value", and it starts searching from the Top of the Stringlist.
    That makes it easy to read out, and if a Name only exists once a time in an ini, it doesnt matter.
    Also, it does not work with this TEXTUREGROUP-Things, i would need a Method to locate them in the File and rip them apart, and as is said, no bigger updates planned.

But im glad you want to help me, i thougt you kinda hate me, cause i rejected your Tool and done my own Thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Scheibenwischer View Post
      I`m not reading out Values by their Line number, i use the "Values"-Property with is included in the TStrings-Class.
      The whole File gets stored in a TStringList, from that i can call the Values-Property.
      This property is made for read and save Values like "Name=Value", and it starts searching from the Top of the Stringlist.
      That makes it easy to read out, and if a Name only exists once a time in an ini, it doesnt matter.
      Also, it does not work with this TEXTUREGROUP-Things, i would need a Method to locate them in the File and rip them apart, and as is said, no bigger updates planned.

But im glad you want to help me, i thougt you kinda hate me, cause i rejected your Tool and done my own Thing.

LOL hate you? dont be daft. your having a go at making a tool to help people. wheres the harm in that?

Comment

Hum, maybe because like: "sucker, wants to show me how i do have to do my work and all, stupid krauts (btw, Polish People eats more "Kraut" per Year than the Germans), always the same... He should have more patience."
        Maybe "hate" is a bit too hard to describe, english is not my first language, so i had no proper word to describe.

Comment

Originally posted by Scheibenwischer View Post
          @ Anuban: Cant find an Error, ProcessExplorer says my Tool dont use the DLL you told me, also i tried it out on 2 other PC`s, one of them has Vista installed.
          Normally, this Error occurs on PC`s without the Borland c++-editor installed, but in this Tool, there is an Option to build everything needet into the exe-file.
          At Page 1, currently Version 0.1.0.4 (yes, Zero-point-one-point-Zero-point-four, remember, its Beta) is aviable, now with Hints for every Option and autoload of the last used File at Start, to save 2 Clicks.

Here, take a look, fresh made Picture under Vista x64:

Okay I will take a look at that ... thanks ... glad to hear it is not a Vista thing.

Edit: Cool it came up ... so yeah I will look at this and give feedback later ... time for some fraggin now!

Comment

Working...
          X