No announcement yet.

Xan MKI and Disaster models for UTIII

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any chance you can the other model cooked??

Comment

helmet didnt work for me on the ps3

Comment

yeah the helmet/head is not supported now on ps3, sorry

Comment

Cool, hope to see more

Comment

I hope more models are made for UT3, I don't care if I can't use the custom heads. Very nice models man, you did a good job.

Comment

hey m8 did you figure out how to make custom factions???

Comment

Originally posted by RealSubZero View Post
                hey m8 did you figure out how to make custom factions???
                What he said

Comment

Not yet.

But I heard that the factions are too hard coded for the moment.
                  Seems we need another patch to fix that and we should be fine.

Comment

i hope a new patch will enable modders to do this. Your models rock! and i am really looking forward to a new Cybernetic Team!!!!!!!

Comment

Have you figured out why the head doesn't show up? I love them and use them.

Comment

I hope the new patch does a lot of things for this game...

Comment

Originally posted by Kanaru View Post
                          I hope the new patch does a lot of things for this game...
                          i hope an admin will enlighten us about the release date of this patch

Comment

Within next 5 years.

Comment

I have no idea how to install this.

"Installation :

- Put the UTGame folder in your C:\My documents\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3 directory"

So the XMCT_model_beta folder is supposed to be outside the UTgame folder??

"-Add these lines to add in your UTCustomChar.ini located in C:\My documents\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3 directory :"

This doesn't exist. Am I supposed to make it? If so, how?

Thanks.

Comment

If you don't know how to create directories on your PC by now I don't know how to help. yes you have to create the folders/subdirectories if they do not exist. And if you installed the product correctly you do have a directory under your own profile you installed the game under. So there are is a UTCustom.ini on your hard drive ... do a search for it and you should also be able to find out that directory name.

Remember that this is different from the main program directory which is usually C:\Unreal Tournament 3 or C:\Program Files\Unreal Tournament 3. You will end up creating the CookedPC\CustomChar and CustomMaps subdirs if you plan on installing any custom content in the future.

Comment

Working...
                                X