No announcement yet.

Xan MKI and Disaster models for UTIII

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How is your progress on the rest of the models?

Comment

Originally posted by booshack View Post
      How is your progress on the rest of the models?
      Working on the female bots ATM.
      - Adding 2 new shoulder packs
      - Scaling the other meshes
      - Rigging

Later I will test them. But I don't think I will post a beta for them.

Also I am waiting fora release of the Robot animation skeleton. This skeleton have different from the Male skeleton.
      And still trying to figure out how to give them their custom noises and voices.

Comment

Thank you Mack tom becuase I love the Nextgen looking model (you think it is nextgen too) but his shoulders I'm used to the Jetpack/Spikey back on Xan not some Flat looking cord

A W S O M E!

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmypwns View Post
          Thank you Mack tom becuase I love the Nextgen looking model (you think it is nextgen too) but his shoulders I'm used to the Jetpack/Spikey back on Xan not some Flat looking cord

A W S O M E!
          Xan 2k4 is an abomination, ESPECIALLY the shoulders.

Comment

It would be cool if you could put the markings of Xan on your model too

Comment

I like the Xan model, though, I do remember the back being abit bulkier?

However, solid model, good to see the original Xan in my game. Since you've said you're going to handle the voices, I won't say that.

The only thing I can think of, and it's the smallest, nitpickiest thing anyone could say, is in the selection screen, if you add the "tears" on the left side of the portraits, makes them more authentic. Lmao, that's all I can think of since you've already promised to fix whatever else I could think of.

Anyhow, though the XanMkI looks good, Disaster looks too sharp and pointy, and thin too. Looks like she doesn't have substance, and altogether gives her a very jagged appearance. She really just looks like a port from UT04, and not actually made for the Unreal3 engine.

Don't let it get to you though :P, you've done something great and I look forward to the rest of your work.

Keep it up!

Comment

Hey dude, how is your work going??? Will you release all these cool robots??? i wanted the badass robots so badly (hope you cook em for ps3 m8)

Comment

excellent work - cant wait to see how they work out! keep us posted

will be especially nice when Epic fixes the custom character problems with hands, voices etc. that are stopping us from making mods!

Comment

Some PS3 tools has been released,
                    so there is a good chance I do a PS3 version too

Like Unrealgrrrl said, as soon as we modders get all the tools we need,
                    the pack will be released within days.

Fembots are almost done (just have to rig 2 heads)

here some noises I worked on for the pack :
                    http://www.mediafire.com/?bmbiofjjals

Comment

so you're almost @ the end dude right????? I want all these models so badlyyyyy!!!. What about the hands???? did you manage to fix em?

Comment

I exported ur Beta Disaster Model for PS3:

http://rapidshare.com/files/82517777...erPS3.zip.html

To use it, import as usual. Then restart ur ps3 and go into: settings->player and hit traingle. Then hit traingle again and input "phayder".
                        By that u unlock the Necris female "Alanna". Choose her under Necris and choose the custom body parts for ur character.

Here is XanMac:

http://rapidshare.com/files/82519341...acPS3.zip.html

To use it, import as usual. Then restart ur ps3 and go into: settings->player and hit traingle. Choose Iron Guard. Then choose Barktooth and choose the custom body parts for ur character.

Enjoy.

BTW: The part for the head is missing on both character on PS3 currently. maybe we can fix that.

Comment

Originally posted by MacTom27 View Post
                          Some PS3 tools has been released,
                          so there is a good chance I do a PS3 version too

Like Unrealgrrrl said, as soon as we modders get all the tools we need,
                          the pack will be released within days.

Fembots are almost done (just have to rig 2 heads)

here some noises I worked on for the pack :
                          http://www.mediafire.com/?bmbiofjjals

Thats awesome thank you,for taking the time to try and do so....I will be the first to use them on the PS3 if that happens lol

Looking forward to the final release.

Comment

im am the very first who has custom characters on ps3

Comment

oh, you mean they wont be real chars just their armor can be selected for customizing a character. I see.........

Comment

yeah, maybe real charcaters are possible as well but I only used the info from the UDN site.

Comment

Working...
                                X