Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you will be able to choose if you want the orb or not.....that is in

Comment

How are you finding the use of speedtree on this map?

Comment

actually how this map is released will be up to Flybye and the 2 guys I am working with to finish it. It may be public release.

what do you mean about using speedtree slimer? as in are there speed trees? I think there are. Flybye did 99% of the work, we are just touching some stuff up like bases need resizing, bot pathing, turrets at core could hit tank node, etc....

I used speedtrees on another map and I didnt really like them. I havent tried it but I heard that if you run low detail settings speedtrees look like ****...

Comment

Is this final? It says it's a beta version but i just want to know if it is being worked on any more.

Comment

its on the side right now....

Comment

Your screenshots are dead. Thought you should know. (sorry if someone already pointed this out.)

Comment

A shame UT3 died. I had fun making this map. I took the image links out since I cleared the server.

Comment

UT3 isn't dead. It has a fairly small player base, but judging from the amount of good content being created, a dedicated and talented one. Part of the phenomenon that looks like being dead is that I think a lot of people don't play online. I don't, for the most part. UT3 is me and my friends' LAN shooter.

Comment

i play offline too because of the custom contents for ut3

Comment

Link doesn't work. Can you reupload? I Love this map!

Comment

http://www.mediafire.com/?yziltylviej

Comment

Thanks! Great work!

Comment

Any chance you could put some screenshots up? I don't generally download unless i see some screenshots that show potential. Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Jonny View Post
                              Any chance you could put some screenshots up? I don't generally download unless i see some screenshots that show potential. Cheers
                              The GodsOfWarfare web site has a screen shot: http://ut3gow.com/WAR-DawnRevisited

Comment

Working...
                              X