DM-Shipping Grounds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    I just cooked it, still only get 10 fps with 1 bot on. like i said, if anyone wants to take a stab at optimizing it, feel free.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Aww, that is a shame, it really looks sweet! I haven't had a chance to kick up the editor, or otherwise I would give it a go!.

Hope someone can pick it up, I think it has potential.

What happens if you cook it? I have read elsewhere that it performs a process to try and optimize the map content. I would be curious if your framespersec is on a cooked version of the map.

Lexx000

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Alright, this map really can't be released. On every stock map, I get a solid 50 fps on max settings, but on this one, with settings on 1, i was getting about 6 frames per second. And the layout is really awful. If anyone wants the map still, to fix up, pm me, then just include me in the credits. Sorry guys.

Dave

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Rocknificent View Post
    I'm making one more area of the map, then I've got bot pathing to do. then add some playerstarts and you'll have yourself a beta release.

Cheers
    Dave
    Sounds cool ... A new map is always something to look forward to.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I'm making one more area of the map, then I've got bot pathing to do. then add some playerstarts and you'll have yourself a beta release.

Cheers
    Dave

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Getting close to a beta release?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    "Gameplay looks a bit one dimensional, but you seem to have done a decent job with the visuals."

I thought the same thing, I'm thinking of making an underground area, and having like part of the shipping center, with all the shipping containers, and another train track, what do you think?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Gameplay looks a bit one dimensional, but you seem to have done a decent job with the visuals.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    DM-SubZero is already taken.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    wow! cant wait to try it too! byt why not to change to subzero or iced earth or ice caves?)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    WOW! Looks like a great map. Can't wait to try it.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic DM-Shipping Grounds

DM-Shipping Grounds

1. Name: Shipping Grounds
    2. Version: Alpha 1
    3. Compatibility: UT3
    4. Description: You're at an old abandoned Liandri shipping center, that has been converted for the unreal tournament.
    5. Comments: All I have left to do is add bot paths, and make playerstarts, then I should have a download link for you all.
    6. Screenshot:

7. Credits: Myself, and Epic Games
    8. Homepage: No website as of yet
    9. Download: No Download quite yet
Working...
X