Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

Zombie Head [Update Version 1.0]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zombie Head [Update Version 1.0]

I made this nasty Zombie Head and imported it into UT3, it can be used for the male IronGuard and Ronin Factions.
    Screens

[UPDATE Version 1.0]
    I hope this is the final Version, Online play works, it seems that a new map needs to be started before all can see the model. (and everyone needs to have the model allready installed, it cant be downloaded automaticly by playing or entering the server.)

Most of the Headgear wont look good on him because his shape is much different from the normal heads and the head is more placed to the front.
    I think he needs no Headgear, his beauty needs to be shown!

If you find something conspicuous, especially with online play, please report back.

Here is the 1.0 file:
    http://files.filefront.com/Zombie+Be.../fileinfo.html

1.0 Change Notes:

-PackageFlags are now set for online play

-renderd the textures in a much better uvw

-reimported everything

-changed specular texture

Result: looks much better ingame

Add this code to your UTCustomChar.ini (The file is located under: My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\Config):
    Code:
    Parts=(Part=PART_Head,ObjectName="CH_DHZombie_Male.Mesh.SK_CH_DHZombie_Male_Head01",PartID="ZO",FamilyID="IRNM")
    Parts=(Part=PART_Head,ObjectName="CH_DHZombie_Male.Mesh.SK_CH_DHZombie_Male_Head01",PartID="ZO",FamilyID="TWIM")

Characters=(CharName="Zombie",Description="<Strings:UTGameUI.CharLocData.Harlin_Description>",CharID="ZO",Faction="Ironguard",PreviewImageMarkup="<Images:CH_DHZombie_Male.pix.UI_Potrait_Character_DHZombie_Male_Head01>",CharData=(FamilyID="IRNM",HeadID="ZO",TorsoID="A",ShoPadID="A",bHasLeftShoPad=true,bHasRightShoPad=true,ArmsID="B",ThighsID="A",BootsID="A"))
    Characters=(CharName="Zombie",Description="<Strings:UTGameUI.CharLocData.Reaper_Description>",CharID="ZO",Faction="TwinSouls",PreviewImageMarkup="<Images:CH_DHZombie_Male.pix.UI_Potrait_Character_DHZombie_Male_Head01>",CharData=(FamilyID="TWIM",HeadID="ZO",TorsoID="C",ShoPadID="C",bHasLeftShoPad=true,bHasRightShoPad=true,ArmsID="B",ThighsID="C",BootsID="C"),AIData=(Accuracy=0.5,StrafingAbility=1.0,CombatStyle=0.5,FavoriteWeapon="UTGame.UTWeap_RocketLauncher"))

Characters=(CharName="Zombie Slain",Description="<Strings:UTGameUI.CharLocData.Slain_Description>",CharID="RZ",bLocked="true",Faction="Ironguard",PreviewImageMarkup="<Images:UI_Portrait.Character.UI_Portrait_Character_Ironguard_Male_Head03>",CharData=(FamilyID="IRNM",HeadID="ZO",TorsoID="C",ShoPadID="C",bHasLeftShoPad=True,bHasRightShoPad=true,ArmsID="C",ThighsID="C",BootsID="C"))
    Characters=(CharName="Zombie Johnson",Description="<Strings:UTGameUI.CharLocData.Johnson_Description>",CharID="SZ",bLocked="true",Faction="Ironguard",PreviewImageMarkup="<Images:UI_Portrait.Character.UI_Portrait_Character_Ironguard_Male_Head02>",CharData=(FamilyID="IRNM",HeadID="ZO",TorsoID="A",ShoPadID="B",bHasLeftShoPad=true,bHasRightShoPad=true,ArmsID="B",ThighsID="C",BootsID="C"))
    Characters=(CharName="Zombie Blain",Description="<Strings:UTGameUI.CharLocData.Blaine_Description>",CharID="TZ",bLocked="true",Faction="Ironguard",PreviewImageMarkup="<Images:UI_Portrait.Character.UI_Portrait_Character_Ironguard_Male_Head02>",CharData=(FamilyID="IRNM",HeadID="ZO",TorsoID="C",ShoPadID="C",bHasLeftShoPad=false,bHasRightShoPad=true,ArmsID="C",ThighsID="A",BootsID="C"))
    Characters=(CharName="Zombie Drake",Description="<Strings:UTGameUI.CharLocData.Drake_Description>",CharID="UZ",bLocked="true",Faction="Ironguard",PreviewImageMarkup="<Images:UI_Portrait.Character.UI_Portrait_Character_Ironguard_Male_Head03>",CharData=(FamilyID="IRNM",HeadID="ZO",TorsoID="C",ShoPadID="C",bHasLeftShoPad=True,bHasRightShoPad=true,ArmsID="C",ThighsID="C",BootsID="C"))

Characters=(CharName="Zombie Bishop",Description="<Strings:UTGameUI.CharLocData.Bishop_Description>",CharID="BZ",bLocked="true",Faction="TwinSouls",PreviewImageMarkup="<Images:UI_Portrait.Character.UI_Portrait_Character_TwinSouls_Male_Head04>",CharData=(FamilyID="TWIM",HeadID="ZO",TorsoID="A",ShoPadID="A",bHasLeftShoPad=true,bHasRightShoPad=true,ArmsID="A",ThighsID="A",BootsID="A"),AIData=(FavoriteWeapon="UTGame.UTWeap_SniperRifle"))
    Characters=(CharName="Zombie Othello",Description="<Strings:UTGameUI.CharLocData.Othello_Description>",CharID="CZ",bLocked="true",Faction="TwinSouls",PreviewImageMarkup="<Images:UI_Portrait.Character.UI_Portrait_Character_TwinSouls_Male_Head02>",CharData=(FamilyID="TWIM",HeadID="ZO",TorsoID="ZO",ShoPadID="B",bHasLeftShoPad=true,bHasRightShoPad=true,ArmsID="B",ThighsID="B",BootsID="B"),AIData=(Aggressiveness=0.6,CombatStyle=0.3,Tactics=0.3,FavoriteWeapon="UTGame.UTWeap_Stinger"))
    Characters=(CharName="Zombie Reaper",Description="<Strings:UTGameUI.CharLocData.Reaper_Description>",CharID="AZ",bLocked="true",Faction="TwinSouls",PreviewImageMarkup="<Images:UI_Portrait.Character.UI_Portrait_Character_TwinSouls_Male_Head03>",CharData=(FamilyID="TWIM",HeadID="ZO",TorsoID="ZO",ShoPadID="C",bHasLeftShoPad=true,bHasRightShoPad=true,ArmsID="C",ThighsID="C",BootsID="C"),AIData=(Accuracy=0.5,StrafingAbility=1.0,CombatStyle=0.5,FavoriteWeapon="UTGame.UTWeap_RocketLauncher"))
    Characters=(CharName="Zombie Kensai",Description="<Strings:UTGameUI.CharLocData.Kensai_Description>",CharID="FZ",bLocked="true",Faction="TwinSouls",PreviewImageMarkup="<Images:UI_Portrait.Character.UI_Portrait_Character_TwinSouls_Male_Head04>",CharData=(FamilyID="TWIM",HeadID="ZO",TorsoID="C",ShoPadID="E",bHasLeftShoPad=true,bHasRightShoPad=true,ArmsID="B",ThighsID="C",BootsID="D"))
    I also put some Zombiefied Bots in the code, so you could play against a whole Zombie team.

Hope you like it and have fun

Nice! I waited for this since your first post about in on BU ^^

Comment

Very nice. That zombie looks like he's smiling from the side views, as if to say "I feel pretty!"

Comment

The head looks pretty small imo.

Comment

That is really cool ... can you make this into an enemy bot?

Comment

that is awesome

Comment

braiiinnsss

Comment

OMG ! finally show up in here !!!

I been waiting for download link !
                thank you

Brain !!!

oh my Face !

Xan Zombie !!!

Comment

Nice ... now all we need is a complete zombified (?) character and voicepack to match.

Comment

Thanks dude, can I ask though, why not usable with Necris? Seems like it would kinda fit.

Comment

Originally posted by Davision View Post
                      I also put some Zombiefied Bots in the code, so you could play against a whole Zombie team.

Hope you like it and have fun
                      Could you explain how to set this up please ... or is it already in the readme? Thanks.

Comment

Wow, thats amazing, i wish i could model and texture like that.

Will defiantly download when i get my computer back

Comment

Originally posted by diwako View Post
                          The head looks pretty small imo.
                          Yours would too, if someone stripped all the meat off.

Saw this over at Polycount. Hawt ****. Thanks.

Comment

dear god, this is absolutely insane! thanks!

Comment

While the head looks good, there is a problem with the various attachments (goggles, facemasks and some of the helmets).
                              It is as if the head should be moved a few units towards the back.
                              It isn't bad with some of the facemasks as it makes it look freaky, but it makes the goggles for both Ironguard and Ronin useless.

I hope that can be fixed before it is finalized :-)

Comment

Working...
                              X