No announcement yet.

UPickUps beta - you choose the pickups Really Good mut to have for dueling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How is it going man ... managed to make any significant progress?

Comment

I haven't forgotten about this ... are you still working on it? If not send me the source code for this by pm please and I will see what I can do from there ... this is just too good of an idea and too needed to let go of. I don't know how long it would take me to do this properly though ... I really think some dev with more experience should do this if woooo has decided not to continue with its development.

Comment

Nice and useful Mod, any news on an update yet? Getting the in game UI working whould be nice as I am lazy and dont like messing with .ini files.

Comment

I've asked woooo about this several times and he has never responded in the affirmative so I guess this is one of those mutators that is stuck as a beta and won't be completed unless someone else takes the idea and runs with it ... and it really is a good idea and would make for a great mutator.

Comment

oh didnt know about this mut

Comment

Originally posted by Chief-Justice View Post
              oh didnt know about this mut
              That's odd ... its been part of my favorites pack v1.2 for a while now and I have even mentioned it other threads when people are complaining a vehicle being in a DM map. It was supposed to turn into so much more but oh well ... what are you gonna do, huh?

Once I get back into coding I may pick this mutator and run with it assuming woooo does not have any problems with that. I still think the version I proposed would be a hit with folks ... it would allow a person to dramatically change the gameplay on a level.

Comment

sorry I do not have any updates yet I kinda left it asside (trying to get better at the game and college work lol). I'll give it a shot this week and if anyone else wants to pick it up feel free =]

Comment

Originally posted by woooo View Post
                  sorry I do not have any updates yet I kinda left it asside (trying to get better at the game and college work lol). I'll give it a shot this week and if anyone else wants to pick it up feel free =]
                  I only said that I might pick this up was because I thought you were done with this and had moved on to another project ... that happens alot in this community. But I am glad to see you are back working on this ... I know this is going to end up being a very popular mutator if you implement the UI and those ideas I outlined that we discussed. Good luck ... we are all looking forward to getting our hands on the final version at some point.

Comment

Originally posted by AnubanUT2 View Post
                    I only said that I might pick this up was because I thought you were done with this and had moved on to another project ... that happens alot in this community. But I am glad to see you are back working on this ... I know this is going to end up being a very popular mutator if you implement the UI and those ideas I outlined that we discussed. Good luck ... we are all looking forward to getting our hands on the final version at some point.
                    yeah im really eagar too learn the UI scence it seems a bit more complicated than ut2004 but I have found a tutorial :>

Comment

anyone know what command line to use to add this to a server?

Comment

It's in the ini

UPickUpsbeta.MutUPickUpsbeta

Comment

Working...
                        X