No announcement yet.

TitanTeamFixUT3[Beta21][Updated:30-4-08]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just what UT3 needs! Thank you! Going to download now.

Could you also take a look at this thread:
    http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=596839
    The thread talks about features for team-setup that are helpfull setting up a humans versus bots game - maybe you could add some proposed features to this mutator?

Comment

Originally posted by Shambler View Post
      I've had a look at the source to both mutators and can find nothing which would conflict; chances are that it is a problem with CustomUT as it doesn't use a bind for the menu it uses an interaction instead (which looks like it's hardcoded).
      It looks like CustomUT stops working after mapchange, because no more brightskins, no more hitsounds. Without TitanTeamFix no problems. It could be also a problem from CustomUT, but i want let you know whats going on.

Thx

Comment

Originally posted by [PHX]Big_Deal View Post
        Nice Mut, but it is not working with CustomUT together . When both Mutator enabled the F5 key from CustomUT is after a map switch no more working.
        That gets this mod 5 stars in my book.

Comment

Originally posted by Bersy View Post
          That gets this mod 5 stars in my book.
          Lmao hahah

Comment

Could you try adding ?Mutator=TitanTeamFixUT3.TTeamFixMut to the commandline URL (don't remove the serveractor entry though) and then see if it works?

If it still fails to work, switch the order of CustomUT and TTeamFixMut in the URL and try again.

I'll have another look at the code to both mutators later on today.

Comment

Does this happen only after a map vote through CustomUT?

Comment

Nevermind, I found the problem:
                The serveractor receives notification when the server is changing levels, and uses the notification to add the TTeamFixMut mutator to the new map URL; however this appears to override the mutator string from the commandline, and the code which does this in UT is hidden.

I fixed it by just copying the mutator list from the commandline:
                http://homepage.eircom.net/~JBarrett..._v1.0beta5.rar

Comment

Originally posted by Stranger_NL View Post
                  Just what UT3 needs! Thank you! Going to download now.

Could you also take a look at this thread:
                  http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=596839
                  The thread talks about features for team-setup that are helpfull setting up a humans versus bots game - maybe you could add some proposed features to this mutator?
                  Sorry, missed this post:
                  I can't think of any ideas I could contribute to that; there aren't really any features from TTF which would compliment that mutator.

Comment

Nevermind, I found the problem:
                    The serveractor receives notification when the server is changing levels, and uses the notification to add the TTeamFixMut mutator to the new map URL; however this appears to override the mutator string from the commandline, and the code which does this in UT is hidden.

I fixed it by just copying the mutator list from the commandline:
                    http://homepage.eircom.net/~JBarrett..._v1.0beta5.rar
                    great, so i dont need ad teamfix as mutator in commandline for test?

Comment

No, it should be working fine now

Comment

Shambler fixes UT3, as he fixed UT2004.

Congrats m8.

Comment

No, it should be working fine now
                          And it works fine Thx for your work^^

Comment

Updated to ignore bots (i.e. balance based upon human players only) and disable debug logging:
                            http://homepage.eircom.net/~JBarrett..._v1.0beta6.rar

I can't test the changes myself, as I don't have a server, so please let me know if there are any problems.

Comment

Updated to ignore bots
                              Good man.

Comment

Well I will check it out on my server tonite when I get home from work. Hope is works for online servers?

Forgot. What is the exact name of this mutator to put into my commnad line?

Cya

Comment

Working...
                                X