TitanTeamFixUT3[Beta21][Updated:30-4-08]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shambler View Post
    Captain_Tea: Could you please go back to the original version of BTA/BFA (V6 without any debug code), and try to reproduce the problem again.

This time though, make sure all of the bots are dead before triggering the problem, and see if it still occurs.
    I'm not following you. How do I kill all the bots and still have a problem?

Comment

Well, my interpretation was that the problem occurs when a human player exits the game; so you would have a human player on each team, plus bots.

The two of you would kill all of the bots, and then one player would exit the game in an attempt to trigger the bot bug.

EDIT: You may need to do this with BattleTeamArena instead of freeze tag; unless you can also kill bots in freeze tag.

Comment

Now that BFA/BFA v7 is out do you still need this tested? If so I won't be able to get to it for a couple of days.

Comment

No it's ok, don't bother with the above mentioned test in that case.

Please do try and reproduce the bug with V7 though, but use TTF's "mutate TTFBotDebug" command to check if it occurs (through the 'logged out twice' message).

The reason I still want to have it tested, is because the cause of the bug is still not entirely clear; it could still partially be a problem with UT, and if so it might occur in other gametypes.

Comment

No it's ok, don't bother with the above mentioned test in that case.

Please do try and reproduce the bug with V7 though, but use TTF's "mutate TTFBotDebug" command to check if it occurs (through the 'logged out twice' message).

The reason I still want to have it tested, is because the cause of the bug is still not entirely clear; it could still partially be a problem with UT, and if so it might occur in other gametypes.
            Roger that. I'll keep you posted...

Comment

Cheers
              In the meantime, I'll try finish up this current version of TTF and get it out as a full release.

Comment

Could you also please put ShuffleTeams back to ST_MatchStart, to make sure that is working again.

Comment

Could you also please put ShuffleTeams back to ST_MatchStart, to make sure that is working again.
                  Sorry, I haven't been able to test it yet, i've been busy with other things. I will try to get to it soon.

Comment

hi i cant download titanteamfix 21 beta some how you no why

Comment

Originally posted by Captain_Tea View Post
                      Sorry, I haven't been able to test it yet, i've been busy with other things. I will try to get to it soon.
                      No problem, thanks
                      Originally posted by nero25 View Post
                      hi i cant download titanteamfix 21 beta some how you no why
                      The download link works for me?
                      http://homepage.eircom.net/~JBarrett...v1.0beta21.rar

Comment

thanxs shambler

Comment

Ok I've made a couple of minor adjustments, cleaned up the code, and posted this in the 'Full Releases' section:
                          http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?p=25377607

Spread the news to other admins

Comment

Working...
                          X