• Time
  • Show
Clear All

TitanTeamFixUT3[Beta21][Updated:30-4-08]

Name: TitanTeamFixUT3
    Version: v1.0 beta 21
    Compatability: Unreal Tournament 3 - Patch 1.2

Description:
    A modular team balancing tool initially coded for the Titan servers: http://ut2004.titaninternet.co.uk/
    This is a greatly simplified (i.e. easier to reconfigure) port from my UT2004 version of this tool.

Along with balancing teams, this tool can be configured to disable or modify players preferred team selection, randomize the teams, and add a bot to balance the teams; check the readme for more info.

Comments:
    This tool removes your server from the 'pure' list; if you come across any problems, please post them here.

Download: http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?p=25377607

o/

hope lots of servers install this soon.

Comment

I hope there's a whitelist soon. It would be great if this was included in the next patch - the biggest single flaw in the online game is the "maintaining the teams" between levels and the lack of any team balancing.

Comment

Yay!

Originally posted by deadite66 View Post
        hope lots of servers install this soon.
        ++++++

Comment

Could you run those install instructions by me again.
          I understand where the U and INI files go but you have 2 directories with files. Where do they go???

Comment

Originally posted by MasterB View Post
            Could you run those install instructions by me again.
            I understand where the U and INI files go but you have 2 directories with files. Where do they go???
            They don't go anywhere, they are just the .uc files with the code should anyone want to look at it.

Comment

Balanced Teams? In MY UT3?
              I hope it's more likely than we think

Comment

Cool mutator!

Comment

Latest version rocks - as it has the option to juggle teams ready for the next map. No more same team winning over and over....

http://homepage.eircom.net/%7EJBarre..._v1.0beta3.rar

Comment

Just make sure it can tell the difference between a human and a bot when it comes to balancing.
                    Just about every teambalancer mut for 2k4 can't tell between either

Comment

Wow, great work, sir.

Now hopefully Epic will make something like this standard... or server admins can do so instead =)

Comment

so just one question - who rated it a 1, and why?

Comment

And another beta update (updated main post too)
                          http://homepage.eircom.net/~JBarrett..._v1.0beta4.rar

It doesn't differentiate between players and bots at the moment, but that's mainly because I had to test offline during development; after I know the current beta versions are working well online, I'll add in code to ignore bots.

Comment

Nice Mut, but it is not working with CustomUT together . When both Mutator enabled the F5 key from CustomUT is after a map switch no more working.

Comment

Originally posted by [PHX]Big_Deal View Post
                              Nice Mut, but it is not working with CustomUT together . When both Mutator enabled the F5 key from CustomUT is after a map switch no more working.
                              I've had a look at the source to both mutators and can find nothing which would conflict; chances are that it is a problem with CustomUT as it doesn't use a bind for the menu it uses an interaction instead (which looks like it's hardcoded).

Comment

Working...
                              X