Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great map and extremely detailed, works great on the Ps3. Thank you

Comment

Ok RC1 for both Tempest X & Tempest X2 are UP!!! Please let me know how this runs for everyone. This is pretty much final at this point. The music is still pretty rough, but it should give a good idea how will sound for the final. Enjoy!

Tempest X2 thread opened HERE.

UPDATE 2-20-08
      RC1 Details:

-Tempest X2 now available!!
      -Minor graphical changes
      -Lighting tweaks
      -Added/Tweaked blocking volumes
      -Added custom textures
      -Added custom music (PC Only)

Comment

The new version of TempestX doesnt run on the ps3 (dont know about the pc). It unpacks fine and I choose it for a map to play, but when i hit start it just goes back to the menu where you choose your settings. TempestX2 loads fine and runs great so something happened with this new version of TempestX.

Comment

Originally posted by NyghtcrawleR View Post
          The new version of TempestX doesnt run on the ps3 (dont know about the pc). It unpacks fine and I choose it for a map to play, but when i hit start it just goes back to the menu where you choose your settings. TempestX2 loads fine and runs great so something happened with this new version of TempestX.
          Thanks for letting me know. I'm not sure what could have happened, but I'll go through and rebuild all and cook the map again later when I get tonight. I got an error when cooking the map the first time, but the second time it went though ok. Probably related to that somehow...

Comment

Sounds good and the error might be have been related. When you cook it I'll be sure to check it out and let you know.

Comment

Hey All! I've been really busy lately, but I'm almost ready to post this in the final section! I was going to post an RC2 release, but instead of doing that I'd like to just rename them as final so I can put all my energy into my new map...

Since the PS3 version is already in a final state, and the only problem seems to be with the PS3 cook for TempestX, I'd like to rename the maps as final and cook them for hopefuly the last time before posting them. If anyone with a PS3 (or PC too) would like to lend a hand and test these before I post these in the full release section I'd greatly appriciate it. Just send me a PM and I'll send you direct links to the final maps once I get them up on my site (could be a few days). Once all the maps are confirmed working I'll post them in the full release section! Thanks in advance to anyone that helps!

Comment

Send me the link ... today is PS3 day for me as I have a lot of catch up testing to do now that I have it back and hooked up. Lets go ahead and make this a final .

Comment

Which Tempest do i download, TempestX or TempestX2?

Comment

Wait for the final

Comment

Okay, will the final be just 1 release or still two maps?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.UglyPants View Post
                        Which Tempest do i download, TempestX or TempestX2?
                        One of them is the classic layout, the other is a remixed layout. They're both fun, don't be picky!

Comment

Originally posted by AnubanUT2 View Post
                          Send me the link ... today is PS3 day for me as I have a lot of catch up testing to do now that I have it back and hooked up. Lets go ahead and make this a final .
                          Thanks alot will do. I'll should hopefully have time later tonight to get the PS3versions cooked and I'll send you the link...

Originally posted by Mr.UglyPants View Post
                          Okay, will the final be just 1 release or still two maps?

The final will be just one release under a single thread. Both maps will be included in one zip file.

Comment

The final has been released!! Check out the thread in the final section to DL them...

http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=607255

Many thanks to everyone for testing all the BETA maps and giving such great feedback. It's very much appriciated!

Comment

Working...
                            X