No announcement yet.

DM-SiegeReactor (update Jan 30) [Beta7] [PS3&PC DL Link] please rate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey all any issues with this release (gamplay or anything) Im still working on optimising for ps3 frame issues at the reactor

Comment

Originally posted by SolStryke View Post
      hey all any issues with this release (gamplay or anything) Im still working on optimising for ps3 frame issues at the reactor
      Yeah, the map is great that's why it is essential you fix this. It is very simple: performance dropped once you activated the reactor. You added more layers to the active core and this degenerated performance further, when walking around it.

I don't know how to fix it. Maybe use a core from the warfare maps?

Comment

While this map is visually solid, the gameplay still needs a lot of work. I still found myself running about with no weapon for long periods of time. I also found myself lost on more than one occasion, the layout is far too stilted and needs more flow, it sometimes feels like a maze.
        Also, although ammo is now abundant, the large groups of the same kind of ammo mean players are still running out of ammo because it's not diverse enough.
        Sorry, but this map needs a major overhaul in terms of layout and item placement.

Comment

Working...
        X