Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

CTF-CD_TheLongestYard_2007

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CTF-CD_TheLongestYard_2007

Here it is by special request. This is my version of the yard as a CTF map. There are a few details and kinks to work out yet, but it is play test ready. Please give me your feedback.... I know that the first thing will be the music. I am going to change it in the final release. Enjoy!

CTF-CD_TheLongestYard_2007 Beta version 1

http://www.mediafire.com/?6i5uhxjlexx

Pics or it didn't happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Relief View Post
      Pics or it didn't happen.

Coming right up!!!!

Comment

CTF Beta Pictures

There are several issues that need to be addressed.....they will be taken care of.

Comment

May I ask what/who the hell the grim reaper looking dude is? Is it a statue or a character? He looks badass and I just had to ask

~FalseEmperor aka False

Comment

Please follow the proper posting format. Thank you!

http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=583696

Comment

It's good idea, but i think you must change some stuffs. And don't forget many people prefer ictf to ctf.

Your two footbridge (to go hidden place) do not have utility.

Look to take some idea:
              CTF-MB-Q3Tourney4
              http://www.mapraider.com/maps/?fileid=923

Perhaps, one more way to go ennemy base, and more footbridge.

I think is better if we can go here by our base (a bumper on link gun place).
              http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o...nShot00037.jpg

and same notice for weapons and armor place than dm map

good luck,

Comment

Originally posted by FalseEmperor View Post
                May I ask what/who the hell the grim reaper looking dude is? Is it a statue or a character? He looks badass and I just had to ask

~FalseEmperor aka False
                That would be my tag for Crimson Death that I put together out of 3 different Statics. I guess he will become a signature of sorts in the maps I build. Thanks for commenting!

Comment

Originally posted by CrimsonDeath View Post
                  That would be my tag for Crimson Death that I put together out of 3 different Statics. I guess he will become a signature of sorts in the maps I build. Thanks for commenting!
                  Hey no problem. That's a cool idea and an awesome looking "tag". Kudos

Comment

Oh, I thought it was Skeletor. I really hope to see both game mode versions of this map on PS3. Is it like a "low grav" situation where you jump over to the cenet platform, then over to the other side? I really hope I get to play your maps some day. Nice work.

Comment

nice map, extremely well made!
                      probably won't play well iCTF, but that shouldn't be a criticism.
                      do the bots get the flag in higher skill levels. in adept, they don't even try.

Comment

Nice!!!

CTF has never been one of my favorites. THIS STYLE; I like. Is there only 1 Boost pad for each side? Easy Access to each side will make it both Offensive and Defensive Onslaught!!!

Looks Real Good with the Space Objects too.

This one I will get!

Comment

Originally posted by hawkwind View Post
                          nice map, extremely well made!
                          probably won't play well iCTF, but that shouldn't be a criticism.
                          do the bots get the flag in higher skill levels. in adept, they don't even try.
                          I have to correct the pathing.....will be ready for a second release soon... Thanks fortesting.

Comment

Originally posted by ur-name-here View Post
                            CTF has never been one of my favorites. THIS STYLE; I like. Is there only 1 Boost pad for each side? Easy Access to each side will make it both Offensive and Defensive Onslaught!!!

Looks Real Good with the Space Objects too.

This one I will get!
                            Thank you....Changes coming soon.....

Comment

looks like the asteroids could hit you sometimes, lol!

Comment

Working...
                              X