DM-Rigger [Beta v1.1] [Pics+Download]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    just a thought, but maybe some enclosed areas over some sections of the catwalks?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by revel911 View Post
    I am glad you take opinions well, just remember this map is yours and as long as you are happy in the end, that is what matters as you are building your skills.

I like the items in the background, but I personally miss it just sitting in the water. I like the island, don't get me wrong, but something bothers me with the way the post hit the dirt. Maybe if the dirt raised up a bit on those points or some small rocks around that area.

I also feel that something of ambiance is missing, have you tried adding rain?

Overall though, I enjoy the game play and movement. I few minor touches here and there and you are ready to rock.
    Well, personally I wouldn't do anything that was suggested that I utterly didn't like, I don't mind fixing things around what people have to say. I think it's cool particularly going after fixes like that and reading suggestions because you'll just end up figuring out new things or get better at doing other things.

But I'll check out this map and some modifications more in later time.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I listened to a lot to comments made by others, and to their wishes, added stuff in the distant, put it on terrain, looked again at lighting and other decorations. I toyed with Necris wires and wasn't able to make anything out of it.
    I am glad you take opinions well, just remember this map is yours and as long as you are happy in the end, that is what matters as you are building your skills.

I like the items in the background, but I personally miss it just sitting in the water. I like the island, don't get me wrong, but something bothers me with the way the post hit the dirt. Maybe if the dirt raised up a bit on those points or some small rocks around that area.

I also feel that something of ambiance is missing, have you tried adding rain?

Overall though, I enjoy the game play and movement. I few minor touches here and there and you are ready to rock.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    DM-Sulphur (2k4 one)

Leave a comment:

• started a topic DM-Rigger [Beta v1.1] [Pics+Download]

DM-Rigger [Beta v1.1] [Pics+Download]

Name: DM-Rigger

Version & Game: v1.1 for Unreal Tournament III

Description: A lost Necris training ground located in a remote area of open water. Watch your step.

Download:
    Megaupload

Changes:
    v1.1
    -Added other terrain and platforms and rocks to skybox.
    -Added extra lights around the arena.
    -Added extra decorations.
    -Replaced Redeemer with vest armor.
    -Thickened fog.

Screenshots:

Comments: I listened to a lot to comments made by others, and to their wishes, added stuff in the distant, put it on terrain, looked again at lighting and other decorations. I toyed with Necris wires and wasn't able to make anything out of it.

A little thing I brought up, loosely inspired by an older UT game map, I believe 2k3, which I don't remember the name of. Small arena type map, in the open air.
Working...
X