• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dm-Phobos_alpha

Name: Dm-Phobos_alpha
    Version: alpha so...1.0 lol
    Compatibility: UT3
    Description:A realy good deathmatch place for bloody kill. It is a remake of phobos of ut99 but it is not exactly same,(little change)
    Comments: finaly release alpha! it make 1 week and half im working on it! lol
    Credits: My self! lol and check at my clan site in ut 99 demo(sometime link wont work): Source-clan.tk
    Homepage: my clan site Source-clan.tk
    Download: http://files.filefront.com/dm+phobos.../fileinfo.html
    installation: put the file in \My Documents\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\Published\CookedPC\Maps

STORY: In 2291, Mars became a planet very to live but one of the moons of March, Phobos,
    is in destruction after a nuclear attack by the army of Necris,
    the interstellar base of phobos is disappeared in the space near March and Phobos.

Screenshot:

http://img526.imageshack.us/my.php?i...nstitremq3.png

Bug or fix know:-lift 1 elevator trigger
    -sky need more movement and static mesh
    -map need more static mesh
    -bot cannot go up on tower
    -no music, and no sound
    -3 step have null texture

**PLZ COMMENT FOR BUG! AND FOR THING U DONT LIKE*

trying her out right now

Comment

anyone found bug and fix?

Comment

no fix ? and no bug?

Comment

I'll try this out and report back. Can't wait to play it, man

Comment

nice to know, and i know the outside of phobos is bad, i didnt take lot of time to put more static mesh etc... cause i wanted to release the alpha so, i think beta will be better maybe...

Comment

glad to see a remake

mucho love ofmg

Comment

OK, the gameplay of the map is great, but there are a few issues I spotted. First of all, minor, performance is heavily impacted when standing in front of the secret door:

Also, you seem to be able to walk in air on the ledge in these places here:
                [screenshot]http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc118/Racer_Xenon/error.jpg[/screenshot]
                [screenshot]http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc118/Racer_Xenon/error2.jpg[/screenshot]

Other than that, bot paths are good, they do not get lost, spend time adding a lot of detail to the map. I also think texturing in this map in some places is a little bland, if you could spice things up here, this will be an amazing map

Comment

yeah i know it miss lot detail ,etc.. and i gonna fix the air walk but i dont understand the first error.
                  You mean when u are front of the secret door, u get lag(pc lag not net lag xD)(dk what word for pc lag soo...)

Comment

wow man from the screenies this map looks great! ill dload it and play it as soon as i get the game

Comment

ty, and i fixed some bug from xenon2, and some i found my self:P so beta will be more nice...and soon i will add mesh and add texture design...and i fixed all lighting....

Comment

Originally posted by chri882 View Post
                        ty, and i fixed some bug from xenon2, and some i found my self:P so beta will be more nice...and soon i will add mesh and add texture design...and i fixed all lighting....
                        Sorry, I was not very precise. I mean, in the first area my FPS drops to around 20-28 when staring at the gate, everywhere else in the map I get 100 (capped framerate). It isn't a major problem, but if you could do something about it it would be great. Keep up the great work

Comment

yeah i already did something, i get down the dynamic lighting on this door..there was like 9 dynamic light near this light(by near i mean 1024xyz lol)

Comment

@ chri88s

How is it going?

Comment

not so good, i dont have lot of time to make the Beta version... i got lot of work at school but i will try to work on it, but i need some more people comment about the map( for check at the bug , i fixed some but im sur there is lot of work to do on it) and i dont have any idea what i can change for ut3 version cause in ut 99 version , there no mesh , only like 2 barrel , not anymore, and now i need to add lot of static mesh, and its not easy to know if people gonna like it or they want more ... so what i think im gonna do, i will make a ut 99 version with no static mesh for show that is the real copy of ut 99 version(not exactly real but almost) and 1 with my fixing , some more thing in the map....

And if u have any idea u wanna share, i would like to know it cause i miss some imaginary some time xD

ps: i gonna try to get sometime to work on it next week

Comment

Working...
                              X