Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

UT2004 XAN for UT3 - updated beta 1.4

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry for this bump,but i've got this:

Originally posted by MediaFire
    File Removed for Violation.
    The file you requested has been removed from MediaFire for a violation of our Terms of Service.

Still have questions, or think we've made a mistake? Please contact support for further assistance.

Comment

Mega : https://mega.co.nz/#!tIpwkKRA!FJIK9n...yidUV5CaLauRbc

MediaFire : http://www.mediafire.com/download/tu...ta1.4-12.7.zip

Comment

From LordBret also hostet on http://www.ut3skins.blackysgate.de/ / http://www.ut3skins.fav.cc/

Comment

I'm assuming the code for the customchars.ini file was made before the dlc pack that had the Nova Liandri bot because I've just downloaded this and my Xan keeps showing up as Nova in the character creation section. I'm gonna go out on a limb here (Because it's been years and the project is most likely dead) is there any kind of fix around?

Comment

80mb for one character(?)

gultron:
            1. Create an UTCustomChar.ini and place the following code into it. Put in published/customchars folder.
            or
            2. Edit UTCustomChar.ini in My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\Config place below without any "+"s or this [UTGame.UTCustomChar_Data].

Code:
            [UTGame.UTCustomChar_Data]
            +Parts=(Part=PART_Head,ObjectName="XAN_UT3_MODEL.Parts.XAN_HEADMESH",PartID="ZanKreigor123",FamilyID="IRNM")
            +Parts=(Part=PART_Facemask,ObjectName="XAN_UT3_MODEL.Parts.XAN_MASKMESH",PartID="ZanKreigor123",FamilyID="IRNM")
            +Parts=(Part=PART_Torso,ObjectName="XAN_UT3_MODEL.Parts.XAN_TORSOMESH",PartID="ZanKreigor123",FamilyID="IRNM")
            +Parts=(Part=PART_ShoPad,ObjectName="XAN_UT3_MODEL.Parts.XAN_XShoPad01",PartID="ZanKreigor123",FamilyID="IRNM")
            +Parts=(Part=PART_Arms,ObjectName="XAN_UT3_MODEL.Parts.XAN_ARMSMESH",PartID="ZanKreigor123",FamilyID="IRNM")
            +Parts=(Part=PART_Thighs,ObjectName="XAN_UT3_MODEL.Parts.XAN_LEGSMESH",PartID="ZanKreigor123",FamilyID="IRNM")
            +Parts=(Part=PART_Boots,ObjectName="XAN_UT3_MODEL.Parts.XAN_BOOTMESH",PartID="ZanKreigor123",FamilyID="IRNM")

+Characters=(CharName="XAN KRIEGOR",Description="<Strings:XAN.CharLocData.OSC_Description>",CharID="ZanKreig123",,Faction="Liandri",PreviewImageMarkup="<Images:XAN_UT3_MODEL.pix.UI_Portrait_Character_Xan_Male_Head01>",CharData=(FamilyID="IRNM",HeadID="ZanKreigor123",TorsoID="ZanKreigor123",ShoPadID="ZanKreigor123",bHasLeftShoPad=true,bHasRightShoPad=true,ArmsID="ZanKreigor123",ThighsID="ZanKreigor123",BootsID="ZanKreigor123"))

Comment

Sorry but neither of the above appear to work, Xan Kriegor still shows up as Nova.

Comment

Sorry I messed up a tiny bit. One extra "," where it was not supposed to be.
                Code:
                [UTGame.UTCustomChar_Data]
                +Parts=(Part=PART_Head,ObjectName="XAN_UT3_MODEL.Parts.XAN_HEADMESH",PartID="ZanKreigor123",FamilyID="IRNM")
                +Parts=(Part=PART_Facemask,ObjectName="XAN_UT3_MODEL.Parts.XAN_MASKMESH",PartID="ZanKreigor123",FamilyID="IRNM")
                +Parts=(Part=PART_Torso,ObjectName="XAN_UT3_MODEL.Parts.XAN_TORSOMESH",PartID="ZanKreigor123",FamilyID="IRNM")
                +Parts=(Part=PART_ShoPad,ObjectName="XAN_UT3_MODEL.Parts.XAN_XShoPad01",PartID="ZanKreigor123",FamilyID="IRNM")
                +Parts=(Part=PART_Arms,ObjectName="XAN_UT3_MODEL.Parts.XAN_ARMSMESH",PartID="ZanKreigor123",FamilyID="IRNM")
                +Parts=(Part=PART_Thighs,ObjectName="XAN_UT3_MODEL.Parts.XAN_LEGSMESH",PartID="ZanKreigor123",FamilyID="IRNM")
                +Parts=(Part=PART_Boots,ObjectName="XAN_UT3_MODEL.Parts.XAN_BOOTMESH",PartID="ZanKreigor123",FamilyID="IRNM")

+Characters=(CharName="XAN KRIEGOR",Description="",CharID="ZanKreig123",Faction="Liandri",PreviewImageMarkup="<Images:XAN_UT3_MODEL.pix.UI_Portrait_Character_Xan_Male_Head01>",CharData=(FamilyID="IRNM",HeadID="ZanKreigor123",TorsoID="ZanKreigor123",ShoPadID="ZanKreigor123",bHasLeftShoPad=true,bHasRightShoPad=true,ArmsID="ZanKreigor123",ThighsID="ZanKreigor123",BootsID="ZanKreigor123"))
                Result:

Comment

Oh nice it works! Much appreciated!

Too bad it's classified as one of the Iron Guard humans but oh well.

Comment

Working...
                  X