First version release.

This is a concept I had back when I first learned to map in UED with UT99, but never released it. When the next games came out I made it a little tradition for myself to remake this little concept of a CTF map for fun, but never released it. So, what's the first thing I do when I open up UED 4? Yes, remake this concept, except I was determined to finish and release it.

It's a weird open concept, just one long run through five large-ish cylinder rooms from one flag room to the next, with minimal cover, no snipers, and a fast pace. I don't know if it will do well, I don't know if people will like it, but I'm throwing it out there anyway, just to give it a shot, before I move on to other things. Plays well with bots, etc, etc.

So, I hit a little goal of mine, finished this little tradition map of mine and will release it.

Only real known bug is that you might get stuck on the stairs in front of the flag if you walk, but most people jump so it should be okay. I had a strange editor issue with just this map and can no longer make any changes I believe, so I think this is just it. I might be able to, but something went array in the development process, probably a rookie mistake.

Picture:

Download:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=E6PMI7S1