No announcement yet.

DM-Pyramid / Pyramids [Remake][New Screens & DOWNLOAD]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, it is. I'll check it in DM-Deimos, but I'm too lazy right now... (We in CZ have early morning now)

Comment

Great map

Comment

Maybe jump pads would also be good (if you could figure out some way to have some inherent danger in using them, so that people would have to choose to either move slowly in the middle or risk the pads).

Comment

Shouldn't the pyramid be orbiting one of the Necris planets (like Omnicron) or something not earth or Tyradid (whatever the place i). It'd make more sense that way, cause it seems out of place.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.UglyPants View Post
            Shouldn't the pyramid be orbiting one of the Necris planets (like Omnicron) or something not earth or Tyradid (whatever the place i). It'd make more sense that way, cause it seems out of place.
            Good point, fixed

Originally posted by darundal View Post
            Maybe jump pads would also be good (if you could figure out some way to have some inherent danger in using them, so that people would have to choose to either move slowly in the middle or risk the pads).
            I want to keep the main gameplay as it was in the orginal UT (there are some new things, for the better look...), so now there aren't jumppads, sorry.

Comment

Good, keep the jumppads out, keep the focus on going up through that slow solution.

Comment

just thought i would show my apretiation for this map and i will love playing this both online and offline :P i hope theres a ps3 version later on too!

Comment

Originally posted by vossy View Post
                  just thought i would show my apretiation for this map and i will love playing this both online and offline :P i hope theres a ps3 version later on too!
                  Maybe? I can do it, but I can't try, if it will run good on PS3

Comment

Please look into the bots thingey... I want to play this map online with a few friends and I want to add some bots to spice things up.

Comment

Bots? What is with the bots? They are runing, jumping, killing and dying...do you want something more? Yes, they weren't using the center field, but now it is repaired (slightly).

And oh, English isn't my mother language and i dont know all the words, so if you have some special problem with bots, can you explain it? (ect. thingey) sorry.

-----------------------------------
                      I am almost done with the map, so I hope, that I release the final version tomorrow.

Comment

Just the middle section dude, nothing special.

Comment

Nice man, looks awesome.

Comment

Its final, just so you know, check the final section.

Comment

looks like a map that not only looks cool, but'll play good too. congrats, ima download it once i can port it to ps3

Comment

doesn't really look like the old pyramid level, but i will definitly try it because it looks great

Comment

Working...
                                X