[UPDATE]

Name: DM-Pyramid
    Game Types: DM, TDM, Duel
    Version: 0.8.0
    WTF?: Remake of the DM-Pyramid from the original UT. [Necris style]

Screen Shots:

Download: http://files-upload.com/files/665266/DM-Pyramid.ut3
    FileFront : http://files.filefront.com/DM+Pyramidut3/;9215777;

Looks nice, was my favourite maps for playing against bots all time, never had a chance to play it online cos I had a 56k but a really fun map cant wait to play it again- on ut3 =]

Comment

Looking good.

Keep it down to one Pyramid so that the gameplay of the original doesn't change too much.

You would save me time then too, since I don't need to remake it then for the gameplay of the original. (It was on my schedule)
      (Just in case you don't believe me: http://utforums.epicgames.com/showpo...3&postcount=44)

Id' say make that one pyramid either Necris or Liandri stlye. I am not too comfortable with classic chinese architecture floating in space.

Comment

Please keep it to one pyramid and lose the china building.

Comment

Do make a three-pyramid version, but make a one-pyramid version first! (Nercis or Liandri, like fueg' said)

This was one of my favourite maps in UT1, so I'll download it when you've finished it (and when I get my hands on the game...).

Comment

Okok I'll make it both, and the first will be one pyramid... I will make a liandri too and the better one will be released.

Oh, and thaks for yours reply!

Comment

Yeah, 1 pyramid version (dunno which, maybe Necris or Liandri) and you could make another version with all pyramids.

Comment

what can i say!!! WOW! man, i may even like this one better then the original for the simple fact of the slow-motion transport between the layers... i think out of the maps this is definately one of the closest of the originals as i've seen i think... great job cant wait to play it!

Comment

I am done with the beta of DM-Pyramid (no pyramids), so I decided to upload it to the "betatest". There are a new screenshots (old removed).

Hope for feedback.

Comment

Now this is a great map, fun gameplay and good visuals.

Comment

Sorry. You can not download this file today. Download traffic for your country is empty.
                      Can we have a real link please?

Comment

Second. Map looks awesome, please let us download!

Comment

This map is great and I love it! Should be put in the game for all to enjoy by epic!

The only I had with it is that bots don't use the middle properly and end up on the lowest level.

Comment

Thak you a lot, realy lot

Download is now fixed, so I hope it will work from FileFront.

Originally posted by Leo Natan View Post
                            The only I had with it is that bots don't use the middle properly and end up on the lowest level.
                            Yes there is a problem with a center field...bots doesnt use it, so they jump on the lowest platform, but they can't go up

Comment

Since I haven't played UT3 much (flickering shadows), I'll ask this:
                              Is there a map that has such fields like the center one? If so, maybe you could look around there for AI triggers and paths.

Comment

Working...
                              X