Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Wave Configs

Do you guys have any nice wave configs for Galtanor's Invasion and care to share? After some time we begun playing this great mod again but it seems that the default wave configs do not cover all monsters available in Galtanor's Invasion. So we setup some wave configs to see them all and are wondering if there are more wave configs out there worthy to give it a try

To give it a start: example of a short wave config covering all the bug monsters ... meaning the bugs and the spiders:

Code:
    [Bugs InvWaveManager]
    MaxWaveNumber=6
    WaitingForMatchAlt=
    WaveTotalModifyType=Modify_None
    RecommendedPlayers=4
    bDisableWaveTimer=False
    ; WAVE 01:
    WaveTable1=(MaxActive=6,MaxWave=20)
    WaveTable2=(ClassName=("GloberMechSpider","MiniMechSpider","ElectricBug"))
    WaveTable3=(Frequency=(1,1,1))
    ; WAVE 02:
    WaveTable1=(MaxActive=6,MaxWave=20)
    WaveTable2=(ClassName=("MiniMechSpider","PlasmaMechSpider","ElectricBug","GloberBug"))
    WaveTable3=(Frequency=(3,1,3,3))
    ; WAVE 03:
    WaveTable1=(MaxActive=6,MaxWave=20,BossClassName="MotherMechSpider",MaxBosses=1)
    WaveTable2=(ClassName=("ElectricBug","StingerBug","MiniMechSpider","PlasmaMechSpider"))
    WaveTable3=(Frequency=(3,3,3,1))
    ; WAVE 04:
    WaveTable1=(MaxActive=8,MaxWave=24)
    WaveTable2=(ClassName=("MiniMechSpider","PlasmaMechSpider","StingerBug","GloberBug","VengenceBug"))
    WaveTable3=(Frequency=(8,3,8,5,1))
    ; WAVE 05:
    WaveTable1=(MaxActive=8,MaxWave=24)
    WaveTable2=(ClassName=("GloberMechSpider","ElectricBug","MiniMechSpider","PlasmaMechSpider","MegaMechSpider","StingerBu$
    WaveTable3=(Frequency=(6,6,4,4,1,7))
    ; WAVE 06:
    WaveTable1=(MaxActive=8,MaxWave=28,BossClassName="MotherBug",MaxBosses=1)
    WaveTable2=(ClassName=("GloberMechSpider","PlasmaMechSpider","GloberBug","StingerBug","VengenceBug"))
    WaveTable3=(Frequency=(6,8,8,8,1))
    The following wave config covers all monsters from Galtanor's Invasion plus DollBomb and Demogorgon and gathers monsters of 'similar family' into individual rounds:

Code:
    [Genuine InvWaveManager]
    MaxWaveNumber=9
    WaitingForMatchAlt=
    RecommendedPlayers=4
    bDisableWaveTimer=False
    ; WAVE 01:
    WaveTable1=(MaxActive=8,MaxWave=26)
    WaveTable2=(ClassName=("AttackBot001","AttackBot002","AttackBot003"))
    WaveTable3=(Frequency=(3,2,1))
    ; WAVE 02:
    WaveTable2=(ClassName=("HammerKrall","RocketKrall","Demogorgon"))
    WaveTable3=(Frequency=(4,6,1))
    ; WAVE 03:
    WaveTable2=(ClassName=("MiniMonkey","FlakMonkey","MasterMonkey"))
    WaveTable3=(Frequency=(6,5,1))
    ; WAVE 04:
    WaveTable1=(MaxActive=8,MaxWave=26,BossClassName="MegaMechSpider",MaxBosses=1)
    WaveTable2=(ClassName=("GloberMechSpider","MiniMechSpider","PlasmaMechSpider","MotherMechSpider"))
    WaveTable3=(Frequency=(3,8,4,1))
    ; WAVE 05:
    WaveTable1=(MaxActive=8,MaxWave=26,BossClassName="MotherBug",MaxBosses=1)
    WaveTable2=(ClassName=("ElectricBug","GloberBug","StingerBug","VengenceBug"))
    WaveTable3=(Frequency=(5,6,6,1))
    ; WAVE 06:
    WaveTable1=(MaxActive=12,MaxWave=50,BossClassName="DarkWalker",MaxBosses=2)
    WaveTable2=(ClassName=("GunSlinger","HeadHunter","RocketScientist","MagmaBones","NuclearBones","GloberSkull","RocketSkull","PlasmaSkull","MissileSkull"))
    WaveTable3=(Frequency=(6,4,5,5,1,5,5,1,1))
    ; WAVE 07:
    WaveTable1=(MaxActive=12,MaxWave=50,BossClassName="SuperLaserMouse",MaxBosses=2)
    WaveTable2=(ClassName=("MiniMouse","LaserMouse","ShockingMouse","FaintingMouse","HeadlessMouse","UndeadCrawlingMouse","ElectricMouse","UndeadMouse"))
    WaveTable3=(Frequency=(3,1,1,3,2,2,1,2))
    ; WAVE 08:
    WaveTable1=(MaxActive=5,MaxWave=20,BossClassName="ObsidianGolem",MaxBosses=1)
    WaveTable2=(ClassName=("DollBomb","BioGolem","FireGolem","IceGolem","MechanicalGolem"))
    WaveTable3=(Frequency=(3,2,2,2,1))
    ; WAVE 09:
    WaveTable1=(MaxActive=12,MaxWave=60,BossClassName="DemolitionWabbit",MaxBosses=2)
    WaveTable2=(ClassName=("TommyWabbit","AlienBunny","EasterBunny","FreezeBunny","NinjaTigerBunny","SwordMasterBunny","HellBoundHare"))
    WaveTable3=(Frequency=(5,3,4,3,2,2,1))
    And this wave config could be seen as an alternative to the default wave config of Galtanors Invasion ... just using different monsters:

Code:
    [HeavyDuty InvWaveManager]
    MaxWaveNumber=12
    WaitingForMatchAlt=
    RecommendedPlayers=4
    bDisableWaveTimer=False
    ; WAVE 01:
    WaveTable1=(MaxActive=6,MaxWave=22)
    WaveTable2=(ClassName=("HammerKrall","AttackBot001","AttackBot002","MiniMonkey"))
    WaveTable3=(Frequency=(1,1,1,1))
    ; WAVE 02:
    WaveTable2=(ClassName=("HammerKrall","RocketKrall","AttackBot003","ElectricBug","GloberSkull"))
    WaveTable3=(Frequency=(1,2,2,1,1))
    ; WAVE 03:
    WaveTable2=(ClassName=("GloberBug","TommyWabbit","Dollbomb","GunSlinger","GloberMechSpider"))
    ; WAVE 04:
    WaveTable1=(MaxActive=6,MaxWave=26,BossClassName="MechanicalGolem",MaxBosses=1)
    WaveTable2=(ClassName=("StingerBug","EasterBunny","FlakMonkey","LaserMouse","MiniMechSpider"))
    WaveTable3=(Frequency=(1,1,1,1,2))
    ; WAVE 05:
    WaveTable2=(ClassName=("FireGolem","ShockingMouse","RocketScientist","RocketSkull"))
    WaveTable3=(Frequency=(1,3,2,2))
    ; WAVE 06:
    WaveTable2=(ClassName=("AlienBunny","MasterMonkey","FaintingMouse","MiniMouse","HeadHunter"))
    WaveTable3=(Frequency=(1,1,2,2,2))
    ; WAVE 07:
    WaveTable1=(MaxActive=8,MaxWave=28)
    WaveTable2=(ClassName=("FreezeBunny","IceGolem","HeadlessMouse","PlasmaSkull","SwordMasterBunny"))
    WaveTable3=(Frequency=(1,1,3,1,2))
    ; WAVE 08:
    WaveTable1=(MaxActive=8,MaxWave=28,BossClassName="Demogorgon",MaxBosses=1)
    WaveTable2=(ClassName=("HellBoundHare","UndeadCrawlingMouse","MagmaBones","MegaMechSpider"))
    WaveTable3=(Frequency=(2,3,3,1))
    ; WAVE 09:
    WaveTable1=(MaxActive=10,MaxWave=28)
    WaveTable2=(ClassName=("VengenceBug","DemolitionWabbit","ElectricMouse","NinjaTigerBunny","DollBomb"))
    ; WAVE 10:
    WaveTable1=(MaxActive=10,MaxWave=32)
    WaveTable2=(ClassName=("UndeadMouse","DarkWalker","MissileSkull","MotherMechSpider"))
    WaveTable3=(Frequency=(5,3,1,1))
    ; WAVE 11:
    WaveTable1=(MaxActive=10,MaxWave=32)
    WaveTable2=(ClassName=("SuperLaserMouse","NuclearBones","PlasmaMechSpider",AttackBot003"))
    WaveTable3=(Frequency=(3,1,1,3))
    ; WAVE 12:
    WaveTable1=(MaxActive=10,MaxWave=32,BossClassName="ObsidianGolem",MaxBosses=1)
    WaveTable2=(ClassName=("RocketSkull","MagmaBones","UndeadMouse","ElectricMouse","MasterMonkey"))
    WaveTable3=(Frequency=(1,1,1,1,1))
    If you want to give it a try don't forget to add the wave config names to the RandomWaveNames list in UTGaltanorsInvasion.ini:

Code:
    [GaltanorsInvasion.GaltanorsInvasion]
    RandomWaveNames=Bugs
    RandomWaveNames=Genuine
    RandomWaveNames=HeavyDuty
    For setting up a wave config it might come in handy to have a quick overview of all the monsters and their base features. Here is such an overview of all the stock monsters and the additional Fraegers and Davisions monsters compiled into a single html page.

http://www.gamefront.com/files/21955801/ginmon.zip

If some fun to play wave configs are out there ... we would be very happy playing it

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I'm not sure if anyone has addressed this yet, but on the PS3 version of this mod, the Hammer Krall in the default wave have a tendency to disappear. They're technically still there, and you can still hear them, but they're completely invisible and they'r almost impossible to hit. Please let me know if there's a way to resolve this. Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by JimboDavidson View Post
    FFS! Why do none of the download links work?
    It's noone's fault. There are available links on the internet. You could have searched for it.

Galtanor's Invasion V022
    http://www.gamefront.com/files/12173097
    http://www.fileplanet.com/188468/180...asion-GameType
    http://www.moddb.com/mods/galtanors-invasion
    http://www.utzone.de/forum/downloads...o=file&id=3586

Monsters
    http://www.gamefront.com/files/20397...onsters022.zip

Leave a comment:

• replied
    FFS! Why do none of the download links work?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by LordBret View Post
    Know you if it is possible to have these monster "strange ray rabbit" present at the beginning of this video?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciEOv6BU4Jg
    This bunny looks like Davisions "Alien Bunny" with its Anti-Gravity-Beam. The Bunny Monsters are included in Galtanors Invasion and are part of the Rodents created by Davision. Beside the link below to the Monster packs, did you already had a look on the Rodents site:

http://www.vitamin3d.com/UT3-Rodents.html

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Nobody ?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hi all.

If somebody have the " RBTTInvasion Rev 338 or the rev 358 " you can please pass on to me a valid link.

Thank you very much.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hello! In all!

It is still me.

I looked in the versions of RBTTInvasion Rev 38, 55, 88 and 335, but I do not find monsters " Martian2k4 " and "BioMartian2k4".

Do you know where I can find them or how I can obtain them?

Know you if it is possible to have these monster "strange ray rabbit" present at the beginning of this video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciEOv6BU4Jg

Thank you for your help.

-> fragdevil77 : These versions work perfectly for me, I cannot regrettably help you, sorry. -_-!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanks BuffyTheSlayer

Is there a new version on cause it dose not work with the update of unreal... ?

thanks for your help

Leave a comment:

• replied
    -> BuffyTheSlayer

Many thank !

i'm very happy !

i wish you all the best

^_^

Leave a comment:

• replied
    here is download link !

Originally posted by LordBret View Post
    Hi to all

I have only "Galtanor Invasion v.022" and I really like this mod, but I have only the basics monsters, I have to look everywhere for both packs " Fraegers Monsters and Davision Monsters ", but every link which I found died.

I shall want to know if a charitable gentleman can pass on them to me.

P.S: Sorry for my my clerical errors, I am French and I very badly speak English.

Please, help me ......

Thank you very much.
    FraegersMonsters022.zip

DavisionsMonsters022.zip

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Galtanor, at the third screenshot in your first post here - is he holding a dispersion pistol?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hi to all

I have only "Galtanor Invasion v.022" and I really like this mod, but I have only the basics monsters, I have to look everywhere for both packs " Fraegers Monsters and Davision Monsters ", but every link which I found died.

I shall want to know if a charitable gentleman can pass on them to me.

P.S: Sorry for my my clerical errors, I am French and I very badly speak English.

Please, help me ......

Thank you very much.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    They have the install instructions too
    http://code.google.com/p/rbttinvasion/

An example of my config.
    Code:
    [RBTTInvasionMutator UTUIDataProvider_Mutator]
    ClassName=RBTTInvasion.RBTTInvasionMutator
    FriendlyName=RBTTInvasionMutator
    Description=
    GroupNames=INVASION
    UIConfigScene=
    bStandaloneOnly=False
    BitValue=0
    bRemoveOn360=False
    bRemoveOnPC=False
    bRemoveOnPS3=False

[RBTTInvasion.RBTTInvasionMutator]
    bAllowTranslocator=False
    MonsterTable=(MonsterName="Antlion",MonsterClassName="RBTTInvasion.Antlion",MonsterClass=None,MonsterID=0,Score = 10)
    MonsterTable=(MonsterName="SkullCrab",MonsterClassName="RBTTInvasion.RBTTSkullCrab",MonsterClass=None,MonsterID=1,Score = 10)
    MonsterTable=(MonsterName="HumanSkeleton",MonsterClassName="RBTTInvasion.RBTTHumanSkeleton",MonsterClass=None,MonsterID=2,Score = 10)
    MonsterTable=(MonsterName="KrallSkeleton",MonsterClassName="RBTTInvasion.RBTTKrallSkeleton",MonsterClass=None,MonsterID=3,Score = 10)
    MonsterTable=(MonsterName="MiningRobot",MonsterClassName="RBTTInvasion.RBTTMiningRobot",MonsterClass=None,MonsterID=4,Score = 10)
    MonsterTable=(MonsterName="WeldingRobot",MonsterClassName="RBTTInvasion.RBTTWeldingRobot",MonsterClass=None,MonsterID=5,Score = 10)
    MonsterTable=(MonsterName="Spider",MonsterClassName="RBTTInvasion.RBTTSpider",MonsterClass=None,MonsterID=6,Score = 10)
    MonsterTable=(MonsterName="Slime",MonsterClassName="RBTTInvasion.RBTTSlime",MonsterClass=None,MonsterID=7,Score = 10)
    MonsterTable=(MonsterName="ScarySkull",MonsterClassName="RBTTInvasion.RBTTScarySkull",MonsterClass=None,MonsterID=8,Score = 10)
    MonsterTable=(MonsterName="AePhoenix",MonsterClassName="RBTTInvasion.AePhoenix",MonsterClass=None,MonsterID=9,Score = 10)
    MonsterTable=(MonsterName="Infernal",MonsterClassName="RBTTInvasion.RBTTInfernal",MonsterClass=None,MonsterID=10,Score = 10)
    MonsterTable=(MonsterName="ScarySkullGhost",MonsterClassName="RBTTInvasion.RBTTScarySkullGhost",MonsterClass=None,MonsterID=11,Score = 10)
    MonsterTable=(MonsterName="Jurassic Rage - TRex",MonsterClassName="JR.JRRex",MonsterClass=None,MonsterID=12,Score = 10)
    MonsterTable=(MonsterName="Jurassic Rage - Raptor",MonsterClassName="JR.JRRaptor",MonsterClass=None,MonsterID=13,Score = 10)
    MonsterTable=(MonsterName="Scorpion",MonsterClassName="RBTTInvasion.RBTTScorpion",MonsterClass=Class'RBTTInvasion.RBTTScorpion',MonsterID=14,Score=1)
    MonsterTable=(MonsterName="GasBag",MonsterClassName="RBTTInvasion.RBTTGasBag",MonsterClass=None,MonsterID=15,Score=1)
    MonsterTable=(MonsterName="Martian2k4",MonsterClassName="RBTTInvasion.RBTTMartian2k4",MonsterClass=None,MonsterID=16,Score = 10)
    MonsterTable=(MonsterName="FireSlime",MonsterClassName="RBTTInvasion.RBTTFireSlime",MonsterClass=None,MonsterID=17,Score = 10)
    MonsterTable=(MonsterName="BioMartian2k4",MonsterClassName="RBTTInvasion.RBTTBioMartian2k4",MonsterClass=None,MonsterID=18,Score = 10)

[RBTTInvasion.RBTTInvasionGameRules]
    bShowDeathMessages=True
    PortalSpawnInterval=3

[Default CustomWaveConfig]
    WaveConfig=(MonsterNum=(15,12,14,10,7,6,15,6,0,0,18),BossMonsters=(13),WaveLength=10,WaveCountdown=3,MonstersPerPlayer=4.000000,bIgnoreMPP=False,bIsQueue=True,MaxMonsters=20,bAllowPortals=False)
    WaveConfig=(MonsterNum=(7,18,17,13,18,0,6,10),WaveLength=15,WaveCountdown=4,MonstersPerPlayer=5.000000,bIgnoreMPP=False,bIsQueue=False,MaxMonsters=21,bAllowPortals=False)
    WaveConfig=(MonsterNum=(0,5,2,1,12,13),WaveLength=20,WaveCountdown=4,MonstersPerPlayer=5.000000,bIgnoreMPP=False,bIsQueue=False,MaxMonsters=22,bAllowPortals=True)
    WaveConfig=(MonsterNum=(12,0,4,14),BossMonsters=(11,14),WaveLength=20,WaveCountdown=4,MonstersPerPlayer=6.000000,bIgnoreMPP=False,bIsQueue=False,MaxMonsters=23,bAllowPortals=True)
    WaveConfig=(MonsterNum=(1,2,4,0,0),WaveLength=30,WaveCountdown=4,MonstersPerPlayer=5.000000,bIgnoreMPP=False,bIsQueue=False,MaxMonsters=24,bAllowPortals=False)
    WaveConfig=(MonsterNum=(6,7,10,0,14),WaveLength=40,WaveCountdown=4,MonstersPerPlayer=8.000000,bIgnoreMPP=False,bIsQueue=False,MaxMonsters=25,bAllowPortals=True)
    WaveConfig=(MonsterNum=(0,16,14,0,17),WaveLength=50,WaveCountdown=3,MonstersPerPlayer=6.000000,bIgnoreMPP=False,bIsQueue=False,MaxMonsters=26,bAllowPortals=True)
    WaveConfig=(MonsterNum=(5,18),WaveLength=60,WaveCountdown=3,MonstersPerPlayer=7.000000,bIgnoreMPP=False,bIsQueue=False,MaxMonsters=27,bAllowPortals=True)
    WaveConfig=(MonsterNum=(0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,14),BossMonsters=(9,9,9,9),WaveLength=70,WaveCountdown=7,MonstersPerPlayer=21.000000,bIgnoreMPP=False,bIsQueue=False,MaxMonsters=28,bAllowPortals=True)
    WaveConfig=(MonsterNum=(0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,10),WaveLength=80,WaveCountdown=3,MonstersPerPlayer=5.000000,bIgnoreMPP=False,bIsQueue=False,MaxMonsters=29,bAllowPortals=True)
    WaveConfig=(MonsterNum=(1,2,4,15),WaveLength=90,WaveCountdown=3,MonstersPerPlayer=5.000000,bIgnoreMPP=False,bIsQueue=False,MaxMonsters=29,bAllowPortals=True)
    WaveConfig=(MonsterNum=(5),BossMonsters=(2,2,15,2,13,2,2),WaveLength=100,WaveCountdown=5,MonstersPerPlayer=50.000000,bIgnoreMPP=False,bIsQueue=False,MaxMonsters=50,bAllowPortals=False)
    WaveConfig=(MonsterNum=(0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,14),BossMonsters=(9,9,0,9,9,9,9,9),WaveLength=120,WaveCountdown=7,MonstersPerPlayer=20.000000,bIgnoreMPP=False,bIsQueue=False,MaxMonsters=50,bAllowPortals=True)
    WaveConfig=(MonsterNum=(0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10),BossMonsters=(9,2,9,2,9,2,9,2,9,2,9,2),WaveLength=150,WaveCountdown=4,MonstersPerPlayer=20.000000,bIgnoreMPP=False,bIsQueue=False,MaxMonsters=16,bAllowPortals=True)

[RBTTInvasion.RBTTInfernal]
    MonsterHealth=1600.000000
    bCanMantle=False
    bCanSwatTurn=False
    PoundDamage=200.000000
    PlasmaDamage=100.000000

[UTGame.UTPawn]
    bWeaponBob=True
    Bob=0.010000

[Engine.Pawn]
    bDisplayPathErrors=False

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by udk3 View Post
    This mod died before rbtt, but rbtt is open source.
    With rbtt, you need a correct config in order for it to work.
    It working well for me including the radar.
    However maps have to have the DM prefix, and vehicles will also work.
    I would love to have a copy of the config so I can correct any errors in mine. Are you talking online play or offline? Thanks.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X