Galtanor's Invasion [Beta][Pics][Updated 10/26/2008][v022][Patch 1.3]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Will this be available for the ps3? The enemies in this looks sweet. Right now though, isn't there like 3 types of Invasion mods for ut3? Well anyways keep up the good job, and can someone msg me if a ps3 cook of this will be created.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    PS3 cook anyone?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Bananna_manuk View Post
    open the folder where the file is then right klik on it,when the popup window appears, select properties, at the bottom of the properties window you should see atributes if the read only box is checked try removing the check and apply the change..

hopefully now you should be able to edit the file
    Thanks, that worked

Leave a comment:

• replied
    open the folder where the file is then right klik on it,when the popup window appears, select properties, at the bottom of the properties window you should see atributes if the read only box is checked try removing the check and apply the change..

hopefully now you should be able to edit the file

Leave a comment:

• replied
    dont ask for feedback here this mod is so dead

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hey, i wanted to edit the galtanors invasion ini file to change it so vehicles spanwed for used on VCTF and WAR maps, but it wouldnt let me save any edits as it said it was read only, though i could edit the other config files.

A fix for this would be great, thanks.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Slaughter View Post
    To fix the errors:

1) The first two refer to the attempt to have multiple BossClassName entries in waves 11 and 12. You can't do that as far as I know.
    2) The next two errors refer to WaveTable2 entries that are missing a comma between monster names (i.e. "" instead of ",")

I only had time to play a bit of wave 1 to see if it worked though I would think your waves are pretty hard and fun. Could be too many MechanicalGolems in the last few waves unless you specify a very large number of MaxLives.
    Thanks, I fixed the missing coma, there were two instances I found, one in Wave #2 and another in Wave #3, as for not being able to use multiple bosses in Waves #11 and #12 I didn't know it wasn't possible, oh well, I'll try to just use one and I'll see what happens next.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    To fix the errors:

1) The first two refer to the attempt to have multiple BossClassName entries in waves 11 and 12. You can't do that as far as I know.
    2) The next two errors refer to WaveTable2 entries that are missing a comma between monster names (i.e. "" instead of ",")

I only had time to play a bit of wave 1 to see if it worked though I would think your waves are pretty hard and fun. Could be too many MechanicalGolems in the last few waves unless you specify a very large number of MaxLives.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Slaughter View Post
    I loaded up your wave configurations and the MaxActive works okay for me. This shows Wave 1 with 20 active:

Double check that this version of the ini file is in the correct Config folder.
    I see, hmmm, well that config file in my case is located at:

C > Users > (User Name) > Documents > MY Games > Unreal Tournament 3 > UTGame > Config

That's where I've always placed my custom configuration files unless otherwise specified in the readme file of the mutators/custom content I download. I re-tested again on many different maps, official ones and custom ones, but it still doesn't work, but everything else from that config does work, it's just the number of monsters at once, it's not being applied.

You said you detected errors? Any suggestions? Maybe I need to change a few things in my config, or there are repeats maybe? And on a side note, you've tried my config, you liked it?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I loaded up your wave configurations and the MaxActive works okay for me. This shows Wave 1 with 20 active:

Double check that this version of the ini file is in the correct Config folder.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    He has a MaxActive entry for each wave, it just isn't being honored for some reason.

My first test shows some errors in a couple of WaveTable entries though I won't have a chance to play test until later:

Code:
    Error: Error, ImportText (WaveTable1): Unknown member "ObsidianGolem","IceGolem",MaxBosses in: (MaxActive=40,MaxWave=330,BossClassName="MechanicalGolem","Obsidi
    anGolem","IceGolem",MaxBosses=10)

Error: Error, ImportText (WaveTable1): Unknown member "ObsidianGolem","IceGolem",MaxBosses in: (MaxActive=50,MaxWave=400,BossClassName="MechanicalGolem","Obsidi
    anGolem","IceGolem",MaxBosses=14)

Error: Error, ImportText (WaveTable2): Property import failed for ClassName in: (ClassName=("MiniMouse","MiniMonkey","GunSlinger","HammerKrall","ShockingMouse",
    "TommyWabbit","FlakMonkey""RocketScientist","PlasmaSkull"))

Error: Error, ImportText (WaveTable2): Property import failed for ClassName in: (ClassName=("MiniMouse","MiniMonkey","GunSlinger","ShockingMouse","FlakMonkey","
    ElectricBug""TommyWabbit","RocketScientist","PlasmaSkull","HeadHunter","RocketSkull"))

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Zenoth View Post
    Hey guys,

I'd appreciate some help about waves configuration. My current configuration looks like this:

Code:
    [DEFAULT InvWaveManager]
    MaxWaveNumber=12
    WaitingForMatchAlt=
    WaveTotalModifyType=Modify_None
    RecommendedPlayers=32
    bDisableWaveTimer=True
    WaveTable1=(MaxActive=20,MaxWave=200,BossClassName="BioGolem",MaxBosses=6)
    WaveTable2=(ClassName=("MiniMouse","MiniMonkey","GunSlinger","HammerKrall","TommyWabbit"))
    WaveTable3=(Frequency=(2,2,1,2,1))
    WaveTable1=(MaxActive=22,MaxWave=210,BossClassName="BioGolem",MaxBosses=6)
    WaveTable2=(ClassName=("MiniMouse","MiniMonkey","GunSlinger","HammerKrall","TommyWabbit","ShockingMouse","FlakMonkey"))
    WaveTable3=(Frequency=(2,2,1,2,1,2,1))
    So, everything works except for one thing, it's the maximum number of monsters present at once during the waves. I've set it to start at 20 monsters maximum, and it's supposed to go higher as the new waves begin, but when I play each waves only go up to 10 monsters at once, it's never going higher, so something is not working.

Anyone got any suggestions?

Thanks.
    It's that "MaxActive" number that you want to change. There is an entry for each wave.

In the stock ini, there are multiple wave configs. You will have to change each one.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hey guys,

I'd appreciate some help about waves configuration. My current configuration looks like this:

Code:
    [DEFAULT InvWaveManager]
    MaxWaveNumber=12
    WaitingForMatchAlt=
    WaveTotalModifyType=Modify_None
    RecommendedPlayers=32
    bDisableWaveTimer=True
    WaveTable1=(MaxActive=20,MaxWave=200,BossClassName="BioGolem",MaxBosses=6)
    WaveTable2=(ClassName=("MiniMouse","MiniMonkey","GunSlinger","HammerKrall","TommyWabbit"))
    WaveTable3=(Frequency=(2,2,1,2,1))
    WaveTable1=(MaxActive=22,MaxWave=210,BossClassName="BioGolem",MaxBosses=6)
    WaveTable2=(ClassName=("MiniMouse","MiniMonkey","GunSlinger","HammerKrall","TommyWabbit","ShockingMouse","FlakMonkey"))
    WaveTable3=(Frequency=(2,2,1,2,1,2,1))
    WaveTable1=(MaxActive=24,MaxWave=220,BossClassName="FireGolem",MaxBosses=6)
    WaveTable2=(ClassName=("MiniMouse","MiniMonkey","GunSlinger","HammerKrall","ShockingMouse","TommyWabbit","FlakMonkey""RocketScientist","PlasmaSkull"))
    WaveTable3=(Frequency=(2,2,1,2,2,1,1,1,1))
    WaveTable1=(MaxActive=26,MaxWave=230,BossClassName="FireGolem",MaxBosses=7)
    WaveTable2=(ClassName=("MiniMouse","MiniMonkey","GunSlinger","ShockingMouse","FlakMonkey","ElectricBug""TommyWabbit","RocketScientist","PlasmaSkull","HeadHunter","RocketSkull"))
    WaveTable3=(Frequency=(2,2,1,2,1,1,1,1,1,1,1))
    WaveTable1=(MaxActive=28,MaxWave=240,BossClassName="IceGolem",MaxBosses=7)
    WaveTable2=(ClassName=("MiniMouse","MiniMonkey","GunSlinger","ShockingMouse","FlakMonkey","ElectricBug","TommyWabbit","RocketScientist","PlasmaSkull","HeadHunter","GloberSkull","RocketSkull"))
    WaveTable3=(Frequency=(2,2,1,2,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1))
    WaveTable1=(MaxActive=30,MaxWave=250,BossClassName="IceGolem",MaxBosses=7)
    WaveTable2=(ClassName=("TommyWabbit","GunSlinger","ShockingMouse","FlakMonkey","ElectricBug","RocketScientist","RocketKrall","ElectricMouse","PlasmaSkull","SwordMasterBunny","HeadHunter","GloberSkull","PlasmaMechSpider","RocketSkull"))
    WaveTable3=(Frequency=(1,1,2,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1))
    WaveTable1=(MaxActive=32,MaxWave=260,BossClassName="ObsidianGolem",MaxBosses=8)
    WaveTable2=(ClassName=("RocketScientist","ShockingMouse","FlakMonkey","ElectricBug","RocketKrall","GloberBug","TommyWabbit","UndeadCrawlingMouse","ElectricMouse","PlasmaSkull","SwordMasterBunny","HeadHunter","GloberSkull","PlasmaMechSpider","RocketSkull"))
    WaveTable3=(Frequency=(1,2,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1))
    WaveTable1=(MaxActive=34,MaxWave=270,BossClassName="ObsidianGolem",MaxBosses=8)
    WaveTable2=(ClassName=("GloberBug","FlakMonkey","ShockingMouse","ElectricBug","UndeadCrawlingMouse","HellBoundHare","MagmaBones","RocketScientist","TommyWabbit","ElectricMouse","LaserMouse","SwordMasterBunny","GloberSkull","PlasmaMechSpider","RocketSkull"))
    WaveTable3=(Frequency=(1,1,2,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1))
    WaveTable1=(MaxActive=36,MaxWave=280,BossClassName="MechanicalGolem",MaxBosses=8)
    WaveTable2=(ClassName=("MagmaBones","FlakMonkey","ShockingMouse","ElectricBug","UndeadCrawlingMouse","HellBoundHare","RocketScientist","TommyWabbit","ElectricMouse","LaserMouse","SwordMasterBunny","GloberSkull","MasterMonkey","MagmaBones"))
    WaveTable3=(Frequency=(1,1,2,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1))
    WaveTable1=(MaxActive=38,MaxWave=300,BossClassName="MechanicalGolem",MaxBosses=10)
    WaveTable2=(ClassName=("ShockingMouse","MagmaBones","FlakMonkey","ElectricBug","UndeadCrawlingMouse","HellBoundHare","FreezeBunny","RocketScientist","TommyWabbit","ElectricMouse","LaserMouse","SwordMasterBunny","SuperLaserMouse","MasterMonkey","MagmaBones"))
    WaveTable3=(Frequency=(2,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1))
    WaveTable1=(MaxActive=40,MaxWave=330,BossClassName="MechanicalGolem","ObsidianGolem","IceGolem",MaxBosses=10)
    WaveTable2=(ClassName=("ShockingMouse","StingerBug","FlakMonkey","UndeadCrawlingMouse","FreezeBunny","HellBoundHare","RocketScientist","TommyWabbit","ElectricMouse","LaserMouse","SwordMasterBunny","SuperLaserMouse","MasterMonkey","MagmaBones"))
    WaveTable3=(Frequency=(2,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1))
    WaveTable1=(MaxActive=50,MaxWave=400,BossClassName="MechanicalGolem","ObsidianGolem","IceGolem",MaxBosses=14)
    WaveTable2=(ClassName=("ShockingMouse","StingerBug","FlakMonkey","UndeadCrawlingMouse","FreezeBunny","HellBoundHare","RocketScientist","TommyWabbit","ElectricMouse","LaserMouse","PlasmaSkull","SwordMasterBunny","SuperLaserMouse","HeadHunter","GloberSkull","MasterMonkey","PlasmaMechSpider","RocketSkull","MagmaBones"))
    WaveTable3=(Frequency=(2,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1))
    So, everything works except for one thing, it's the maximum number of monsters present at once during the waves. I've set it to start at 20 monsters maximum, and it's supposed to go higher as the new waves begin, but when I play each waves only go up to 10 monsters at once, it's never going higher, so something is not working.

Anyone got any suggestions?

Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    LOL. So the joke went too far. Sorry all.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The ladies looked and weren't moved with the mutator and offended by attempted thread hijack ("It's just soooo rude!!!").

Leave a comment:

Working...
X