Galtanor's Invasion [Beta][Pics][Updated 10/26/2008][v022][Patch 1.3]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr.UglyPants View Post
    Nice start. Now all we need is more monsters.
    I agree. Great Start and more monsters

Comment

Giant Krall skull & Gaint Human SKull monster!

And zombies, we need zombies!

Comment

I would love to have a version of this for my alien models. Maybe we could work something out as a side project.
        Oh and did someone say Zombies?

Comment

OMG, Zombies!

EE, your a God.

Comment

Locust from GoW would be perfect if you haven't tried porting those yet.

Comment

Yes Zombies please !

Originally posted by EvilEngine View Post
              I would love to have a version of this for my alien models. Maybe we could work something out as a side project.
              Oh and did someone say Zombies?
              also please dont forget your Skaarj Monster too
              http://img85.imageshack.us/my.php?im...jrenderlk0.jpg

Comment

Glad everyone likes it! =D

Wail of Suicide -
                My original intention was to recreate the Invasion gametype from UT2K4. This will give everyone a much desired gametype. I am, however, quite open to any suggestions for added features. The idea of having a "goal" oriented map certainly has its appeal and with the "game objective" elements in Warfare, it certainly is doable. I am open to discuss possibilities.

Originally posted by Taboen View Post
                I am making a mod as well to my question is, how do I make it show only servers running my mod in the server browser? Right now it shows all servers.
                That I am not sure yet. I think I need to build a custom search set, probably subclassing the UTGameSearchCommon class... I will try to look into it this weekend.

Originally posted by BuffyTheSlayer View Post
                took some ingame screenshot
                both monster attack for me
                we need "Rader"
                can you make Skull's player model version too?
                they are coming !!!
                Thanks for the screenshots Buffy. I am glad you like it. Radar is definately in the works, I should be able to work on it this weekend. I would love to see more monsters in the game, but alas, I am not a modeller. If someone is willing to make and animate a model, I would be happy to work with them on getting it in the game.

Originally posted by eriFlleH View Post
                the ?game=GaltanorsInvasion.GaltanorsInvasion worked, however it does't seem to accept the map rotation or voting settings and some of the monsters (the lizard ones, whatever they are) don't attack, just the skellies do.

Nice work on this so far, it has a lot of potential!
                If they are not attacking, it might be a bug... (But I never had it happen on single player.) Would it be possible to describe what they are doing? As far as the map rotation and voting settings, I subclassed the team deathmatch gametype changing only what was neccessary. I will have to set up a server and play with it this weekend.

Originally posted by FIgterFX View Post
                upload to another site please filefront links dosent work for me for some rason
                Try this:
                http://www.mediafire.com/?62xmwmxmi3u

Originally posted by EvilEngine View Post
                Oh and did someone say Zombies?[/URL]
                Certainly! I am open for discussion... send me a PM when you are ready.

Originally posted by »{LW}«WaR` View Post
                I dont have GoW, and I dont know if it is possible to extract the models from it... I might look into it, but that will probably be a while.

Plans for this weekend:
                Work on the HUD and Radar map.
                Try setting up a server and fixing the online issues.

Comment

Originally posted by »{LW}«WaR` View Post
                  That'd be great.

Comment

Monster Master INIQUITOUS is here too

I hope convert all of them and HL2 Momsters too
                    INIQUITOUS's Monsters
                    http://www.hazelwhorley.com/ini/monsters.html
                    HL2 Monster Pack
                    http://forums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=575852

Comment

Thank you very much Galtanor, I loved all the Invasion game types in UT2k4, included Fraghosue Invasion. Any chance of having Vehicle Invasion, like the Vehicle Invasion on UT2k4 using Onslaught maps, but now using the Warfare maps. Only wish that the Skaarj was back in UT3 again, but instead of attack the human’s world, they could have made peace with us and help us destroy the Necris Invasion. Skaarj and Humans working together after so many years of battle!

stars out!

Comment

Try importing monsters from gears of war. It may be a hassle but would be well worth it. Some of those creatures are SO raw.

Comment

looks like Gears of War

glad i didnt buy that ****

Comment

very nice !!! keep up the good work this is something that should have been included into the game in the 1st place !!!

Can you get back some of the old invasion monsters please... i loved the flying rocket demon :P

Comment

as long as they dont look out of place like they used to any model is fine with me.

Comment

Now I want the old RPG mutator from 2k4. Maybe even the artifacts stuff and powerups and all those goodies too....

Comment

Working...
                                X