Galtanor's Invasion [Beta][Pics][Updated 10/26/2008][v022][Patch 1.3]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Do we post server related questions here or at Beyond Unreal?

I'm curious how to add the two new monsters to a server...

I also posted at Beyond Unreal

Leave a comment:

• replied
    For some reason my server is no longer showing up in the (lovely) server browser. I am not sure if the issue is related to v022 or just some other fluke. The server is still running though and can be joined using the console command:

open 64.37.73.212

Leave a comment:

• replied
    any chance of a cook for the ps3

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I like the sound of that as opposed to bunnies and skulls.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Galtanor could you make me a Gametype similar to Galtanor's Invasion:
    It's called 'Locust Horde Invasion'

Basically using the GOW character pack, could you make all the enemies from the locust faction.

The Order they come in:

Giest
    Grub
    Drone
    Gunner
    Grenadier
    Sniper
    Berserker
    Theron Recruit
    Theron Guard
    Theron Sentinel
    Theron Commander
    Raam

Thank you

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Looking awesome, can't wait for the Download to Finish :P

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Great mod, thanks for updates
    Will update my server with this and addons soon

Cheers all

Leave a comment:

• replied
    wow Dollbomb is back !!!

thank you for making fun monsters !!!
    and updating !!!
    love you !

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I'm still missing the big darkwalkers. So I must downgrade again to v. 020 !

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Dollbomb is very funny and the Demogorgon is also great!
    Took me some time to get the new monsters to work, til i figured out that i should look at your homepage for help.
    Right now i like the idea of the addons not so much, somebody that just want to play the mod without getting into editing the inis won´t get to see the new monsters.
    I think it would be very cool to be able to select from different wave setups in the game. more here: http://forums.beyondunreal.com/showt...09#post2206509

Not sure where i should post this, anyway:
    The dollbomb is not playing the explode trigger ani or it plays it some time before. Could also be that it starts the ani but then keeps walking and returns to the walk ani. Is it hard to force it that once the trigger ani is played it stands on the place and explode once the ani is finsihed?
    Also the dollbomb has no physic animation when walking!? When it makes the trigger ani the physic animation works. I think the dollbomb has to get more near a player before it explodes, right now its too hard and also hard too see when it will explode.

The ninja bunny is much better i think, its still very easy to dodge his attacks though but i guess his strength is the surprise moment. Have you also upped the master ninja skills? The normal ninja seems much faster, of course the master has the invisible ability but i think he needs to have better skills then the normal has because he should really be a master.

The gore of the Demogorgon have no texture applied. The master ninja is missing his sword skin, its not important but would be cool if that looks also unique.

@ Euphemism
    At page 124-126 are some wave setups, not very new though:
    http://utforums.epicgames.com/showth...able1&page=125

Leave a comment:

• replied
    WOW

The doll and demon are perfect, i like what you did with them Galt.
    The doll explosion is spot on and their voices really bring a smile to my face, while the demon has a nice mix of flame and rocket attacks which switches nicely.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Oh gawd, the new monsters look awesome, will try them as soon as i complete deadspace

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Introducing:

Fraeger's Monsters:
    Info Page: Fraegers's Monsters

Credits

Downloads

FileFront
    MediaFire

Release Notes
    Features Added
    • Added the following monster:
      • Demogorgon

Images

Please use the forums for Bug Reporting and Feature requests:
    Beyond Unreal Forums

- Galtanor

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Introducing:

Davision's Monsters:
    Info Page: Davision's Monsters

Credits

Downloads

FileFront
    MediaFire

Release Notes

Features Added
    • Added the following monster:
      • Dollbomb

Images

At present I do not know if I will move all Davision's previous models and monsters into this package (depends how well it works), but I will probably add all his new ones in.

Davision, I did get the new animations and textures in. Thanks.

Beyond Unreal Forums

- Galtanor

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Links have also been updated on the first post.

Downloads

FileFront
    MediaFire

Release Notes

Features Added
    • Add an option that modifies the rate of fire of a chosen monster. - requested by Bjossi
    • Add an option to modify the damage the projectiles/weapons do - requested by Bjossi

General Improvements
    • Boosted the Ninja Bunnies' skills, removed the the retreat function, and increased their attack speed..
    • Tweaked the freeze amount of the Ice Golem's weapon and raised the lowest freeze amount.
    • The animations on monsters resized more then 1.5 may work a little better.

Bugs Fixed
    • Fixed an invalid reference to a missing texture/material - reported by Slaughter
    • Fixed an invalid reference that would occasionally pop up during Dollbomb explosions.

Note
    • As an experiment, I will be releasing the Dollbomb and Demogorgon as add-on packs. I will have them up shortly.

http://forums.beyondunreal.com/forumdisplay.php?f=593

- Galtanor

Leave a comment:

Working...
X