Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Im working on CTF-Face, and Id like some feedback..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can set the map on top of a high peak (with a volcanic pit in the middle), so that it retains the 'you fall off you die' part of face, but doesn't make the
    map lose its theme.

Comment

Originally posted by TheIronKnuckle View Post
      NONONONO!!! Face as it is supposed to be will be done by epic and released in a bonuts bag. Other face remakes have creative license
      Yeah, sounds grreat!

Comment

excellent....love the pics at the bottom....i say try the new theme...
        needs a new look anyway.

Comment

Make both ^^ though i like the classic more. Classic FTW! :P

Comment

call the map facing dragons and put a statue of a dragon in the top of the 2 towers

Comment

eh, call it facing somethings, but face classic iis for epic to do. If they don't do it and instead release face4, then modders should jump on classic

Comment

Originally posted by ScottUT View Post
                Call it "Facing Something", instead of facing worlds.
                hahahah!

n1!

Comment

an idea for other potential face mappers is perhaps a "Facing Glaciers"? hehe

have glaciers on either side of the map with a face-like tower of ice/rock and water underneath...

or maybe "Facing Forests"?

think the tops of the trees of Serenity and maybe having a metal bridge or so

or "Facing Necris"

having necris-like towers with the "vertebre" tenticles as the bridge

just some thoughts for mappers

Comment

Actually, the Asian theme is fine. My understanding though is that an "official" version of FACE will be coming with one of the Bonus Packs.

Comment

Originally posted by ScuzzBuster View Post
                      Actually, the Asian theme is fine. My understanding though is that an "official" version of FACE will be coming with one of the Bonus Packs.
                      Yes but its very probably that they do some changes to layout. On other hand CTF-Hydro is almost exact port.

And yes "CTF-Face" should be left for official remake, We can always name them as "CTF-Face-something".

Comment

Whats the word for face in Chinese (or even Japanese) you should call it that...

I'll download this tonight and give it a go.

I like the idea of having water/waterfalls replace the space part (where you fall and die).

I feel a strong part of the original face was the sky scenery/planets so I think you should find a way to make it really impressive.

Good luck and cant wait to see the final product!

Comment

i think you shouldnt name this map CTF-Face, since that is, atleast i think, a map which is supposed to look like the classic face layout/design/skin/world
                          i [and i think much others] would like you to call this map CTF-FaceChina [or something, but not CTF-Face]

Comment

"Kao" is Japanese for Face... :P

Comment

CTF-FacingFaces?

Comment

CTF-InyourFace

CTF-Yourfaceisunderattack

CTF-Whatsthatonyourface?

Comment

Working...
                                X