• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    works nice

Leave a comment:

• replied
    have this working on my server also, using dFb sniper with it instead of gib..

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I'll run that on my servers when its fully released

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by WoLvErInE View Post
    |-Vp-| FragWhore 135/35 LowGrav InstaGib Server#1

Ip: 8.9.9.36

16 Slot CTF Server
    I tried to enter the server yesterday and it failed to send the no spawn protect. Tried it tonight and it sent gj on the remakes wolv

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by SkrU View Post
    Are there any servers using this? Just curious.
    |-Vp-| FragWhore 135/35 LowGrav InstaGib Server#1

Ip: 8.9.9.36

16 Slot CTF Server

Leave a comment:

• replied
    }DA{Crue Badabing uses it in iCTF

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Are there any servers using this? Just curious.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    alright, you guys outnumber me!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    135/35 175 = it exactly ut99 style, we been testing it. only diffrence ut99 you get high enough with 1 jump, ut3 you have to double jump which = ghey...lol

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Keep it up, can't wait until you fix those 2 problems I mentionned, maybe trying to mimic 2k4 is not the right way to do this maybe some other settings will fit better with ut3, just a tought

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanks for letting me know. We have actually been trying to figure out just that. I know that -100 isn't right. A few of us have been tweaking and trying and thought that 170 felt most like 2k4.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Bump

After an hour of testing I'd say -145 is best... well i hardly see any difference between -140, -150, compared to UT99 135/35 low grav loaded on another screen.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I have a question!

My guess is for UT3, the low gravity mutator sets the gravity to -100 while this mutator set it to -170 by default. what gravity should i choose to get the exact UT99 feel? -130? -140? -150? -160?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Ok the newest version is up. All I did was recompile the mutator. Use 002 for any server running on patch version 1.1, while using the 001 for anything prior. I have included both version in the zip file for ease of distribution. I will repackage this for a final version to be posted later.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Okay, well i can't wait for it to have a UI (wtv its called now).

Leave a comment:

Working...
X