No announcement yet.

Hi-Speed Low Gravity v 0.02 [BETA][UPDATED 12/12/2007]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This would be a near perfect mod if quad jump were added to it.

Comment

Keep up the good work can't wait t'ill it's all working, I just wanted to point out that after I updated the server to 1.1 pretty much everything in the mutator stopped working, theres not even IG anymore, only thing that seems to still work is low grav and game speed

Comment

Really? bah. I may need to recompile against the latest code, but nothing should have stopped working. I will test this evening.

Comment

Man, this is one all in one mutator, nice going.

Does this have a configurable UI or can we only change everything through the ini?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.UglyPants View Post
            Man, this is one all in one mutator, nice going.

Does this have a configurable UI or can we only change everything through the ini?
            Only through the ini currently.

Comment

Okay, well i can't wait for it to have a UI (wtv its called now).

Comment

Ok the newest version is up. All I did was recompile the mutator. Use 002 for any server running on patch version 1.1, while using the 001 for anything prior. I have included both version in the zip file for ease of distribution. I will repackage this for a final version to be posted later.

Comment

I have a question!

My guess is for UT3, the low gravity mutator sets the gravity to -100 while this mutator set it to -170 by default. what gravity should i choose to get the exact UT99 feel? -130? -140? -150? -160?

Comment

Bump

After an hour of testing I'd say -145 is best... well i hardly see any difference between -140, -150, compared to UT99 135/35 low grav loaded on another screen.

Comment

Thanks for letting me know. We have actually been trying to figure out just that. I know that -100 isn't right. A few of us have been tweaking and trying and thought that 170 felt most like 2k4.

Comment

Keep it up, can't wait until you fix those 2 problems I mentionned, maybe trying to mimic 2k4 is not the right way to do this maybe some other settings will fit better with ut3, just a tought

Comment

135/35 175 = it exactly ut99 style, we been testing it. only diffrence ut99 you get high enough with 1 jump, ut3 you have to double jump which = ghey...lol

Comment

alright, you guys outnumber me!

Comment

Are there any servers using this? Just curious.

Comment

}DA{Crue Badabing uses it in iCTF

Comment

Working...
                                X