• Show
Clear All

{dFb} Stealth Translocator [Beta] [Updated]

Name: {dFb} Stealth Translocator
    Version: 2anf
    Author: {dFb}eMac
    Compatability: UT3 (1.0)
    Download: http://download.dfbutclan.com:9080/U...hTrans2anf.zip
    Description: This configurable stealth translocator produces no flash when translocating. Sounds and other variables can be turned on or off. This is a port from what {dFb} had in our UT99 server.

This mutator is running on our sniper server:

{dFb}_ROCKS#3: !UT99-Style! Sniper DM
    209.51.200.250:9999

History:

2nf:
    - Initial release

2anf
    - Fixed an issue with bDisplayInHUD not working on server-side

Just a quick question. I understand what setTossZ and setSpeed are but what does setMomentum option in the config do? Thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by {SH}Ravenous_X View Post
      Just a quick question. I understand what setTossZ and setSpeed are but what does setMomentum option in the config do? Thanks in advance.
      Doesn't really do a whole lot. It's suppose to be how much force the translocator disc has- the more momentum the more it pushes other objects when they're hit.

Comment

This seems to be the only translocator mutator that actually works. I have a problem, however: using this stops the notags mutator, so I have to see again the annoying tags over the player's heads. Any fix?

Comment

Sorry, I didn't see this until now. I have no plans on doing any more work on this.

The reason why it doesn't work with the notags mutator is because both want to have their own custom pawn. If you can't modify the code then you may be able to play with the mutator order. Put the no tags mutator AFTER the translocator mutator.

Comment

Neat! Emac you have a knack for stuff like this...

Comment

I tried adding the No tags mutator after the Stealth trans mutator, but I still had the same problem. Then I took a look at the mutator list. Could it be that the game loads the mutators according to the alphabetical order in which they are listed? Then I edited utnotags.ini and changed FriendlyName=][ No Tags Mutator ][ to FriendlyName={No Tags Mutator} so that it appears at the bottom of the list. Amazing! it works! Now I have your translocator mutator and no tags! Finally!!

Comment

Working...
              X