Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

DM-Berserk [Download] [Needs Testing] [Pics]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DM-Berserk [Download] [Needs Testing] [Pics]

Hey guys,
    This is a Duel/2v2/FFA map. Its a mix of ancient asia and high-tech technology. The map is still undergoing testing and has no bot support (nor will it ever have). I need a pair of fresh eyes to pick out annoying items and errors in the map aswell as share ideas - bug picking.

Thanks

http://www.youbackitup.com/get/a295a...f28c0cfad17f5/

Edit:
    The map has been revamped, fixed and finetuned and has changed name to DM-Ser3nitY , it is posted in final releases.

I'd recommend renaming the map to DM-BerserkBeta or something, as it could cause problems if someone has this version installed then tries to play on a server with the final version.

Speak to you on MSN - cookz

Comment

Bugs fixed:
      You can no longer get stuck @ the arch building by the stairs leading down to the main area.

NullTextures fixed on wall at the same spot.

You can no longer get stuck on side of the stairs leading up to the bodyarmor.

You can no longer see outside the world by jumping onto a cliff close to the same stair.

You can no longer get stuck in the middle of map inbetween container and the storagetank.

- - -

Comment

I would test it out.. But it doesn't have bot-support. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Jagnot View Post
          I would test it out.. But it doesn't have bot-support. Lol.
          Test it with a friend Or run through it solo.. the bots are jumping around though, but got no pathing, put em on godlike and maybe you get a challange

Meant for MP only, so dont see the point of wasting time with bot support

Comment

yay colors nice colors !!!

I will download final version for sure

Comment

Was playing this last night with the OP, it's crazy It's a mix of themes & spaces, which makes a nice change It would be action packed with 4 players, so look forward to adding it to my server. Looking forward to future maps

Comment

Working...
              X