No announcement yet.

mm45 Relics [Alpha] [Pics] [Updated:08-03-19a]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its apps like this that make the UT series so much fun.

Comment

I'm very happy to see this being done. Thank you for working on it. I'd be happy to test it on the PS3 if you cook it.

Comment

it's in my thread. Cooked since a few days.

Comment

Oh, I must have overlooked it! Thank you for pointing that out for me.

Comment

Hey, sorry I havn't done any more progress on it. Waiting for the next patch so custom maps work online.

D4rkW4rr10r - In your PS3-Cooks you say it doesnt work online, what problems are you having?

Comment

Ok it was a misinformation. It works online! Nice mutator!

Comment

Done PS3 testing and all I can say is that it works great. I would prefer to have less relics on the map at one time. They seem to spawn everywhere. Also, being able to drop one would be good or maybe just have it auto switch for the bottom one, if you walk over another one.

btw how do you use the multi-dodge?

Comment

Originally posted by Cold_Killer View Post
                  Done PS3 testing and all I can say is that it works great. I would prefer to have less relics on the map at one time. They seem to spawn everywhere. Also, being able to drop one would be good or maybe just have it auto switch for the bottom one, if you walk over another one.

btw how do you use the multi-dodge?
                  I still havn't done a menu system for the relics so you can't select which ones you want from the menus yet.

In the PC version you can drop relics by typing 'Mutate TossRelic' i dont know much about how the PS3 controller works so im guessing you can't type.

Multi-dodge is done against walls, this might be a bit tricky on the PS3 as it needs to be done quite fast and not many of the maps have walls good for dodging.

Comment

Originally posted by Cold_Killer View Post
                    Oh, I must have overlooked it! Thank you for pointing that out for me.
                    Hah, I was on the same boat with you when I read about this thread. Im going there now.

Comment

mmayfield45 this mutator rocks thx a bunch. It even makes battles against bots even better. The vengeance one really is totally insane i love it.

Comment

Haha, thanks

Comment

If you need relic ideas, I very much miss the creeper relics from way back in the Q1 days- See this thread which went largely ignored if you dont know about them:

http://forums.epicgames.com/showthre...s#post25208670

Someone tried to bring them back in UT99 in a mod called "realtournament" but that mod died long before they got around to doing it

Comment

Originally posted by mmayfield45 View Post
                            Hey, sorry I havn't done any more progress on it. Waiting for the next patch so custom maps work online.
                            Next patch is out

Comment

*bump This mod deserves more attention...*

Comment

Yeh, patch is out but I havent had any time to work on this yet. I will get round to it eventually

Comment

Working...
                                X