• Time
  • Show
Clear All

mm45 Relics [Alpha] [Pics] [Updated:08-03-19a]

Name: mm45 Relics
    Version: 08-03-19a
    Compatibility: UT3 1.2
    Description:
    Pickup relics that will alter the gameplay while held.

THORNS - Hurts whoever does damage to you - Kill in instagib
    AGILITY - Multidodge + Quadjump
    INDULGENCE - Saves your life on death and respawns (with flag if holding)
    VENGEANCE - Smaller redeemer explosion on death
    VAMPIRE - Restores your health as you damage enemies (up to 150)
    INVISIBILITY
    SPEED

Comments:
    Just playing around with the engine and this is what I came up with
    Type 'Mutate TossRelic' in the console to drop a relic.

Screenshots:
    [screenshot]http://www.mm45.co.uk/ut/relics/screens/relics-far.jpg[/screenshot]
    [screenshot]http://www.mm45.co.uk/ut/relics/screens/relics-close.jpg[/screenshot]
    [screenshot]http://www.mm45.co.uk/ut/relics/screens/relics-boxes.jpg[/screenshot]
    Credits:
    mmayfield45,
    Eliot (Multi-Dodge),
    PwN/Pixel aka Soto (Meshes),
    all previous relic mods (Inspiration).

Homepage: http://www.mm45.co.uk
    Download: http://www.mm45.co.uk/ut/relics/down....08-03-19a.zip
    Installation: Extract to your "My Games/Unreal Tournament 3/UTGame" folder.

Nice, now we just need more relics.

Does indulgence save your orb if you die while carrying the orb?

Comment

I should think so, havn't tried it on warfare.

I want to make sure all these relics are stable before making any more.

Comment

this looks great! +1 mm45!

Comment

Heh thanks Hyp. Its for my clans server really.

Comment

Nice!
            This made me think of WoW, when I read "thorns" and "agility."

You possibly can add this as well:
            - Berserk (guess its already in dm-heatray, darkwalker drop) so you gain extra power = extra dmg.
            Will edit when i can think of more relics..

Comment

Nice mutator! Would it be possible to have different icons for different relics rather than relying solely on color? This could be helpful for those unfamiliar with the various colors.

Comment

Another quirk since adding this to my server:

After picking up a relic, it changed my crosshair and wouldn't let me change weapons until after I got killed:

Comment

Awesome work dude ! i was waiting for a mut like that for UT3 !!! i have test it on UT3 patched to version 101beta and all seems to work fine !! if you can have more variant of it in the futur that will be cool , and the possibility to choose what type of relics we can put on our serv like for the weapons replacement mut .

Comment

Originally posted by Vixen! View Post
                    Nice mutator! Would it be possible to have different icons for different relics rather than relying solely on color? This could be helpful for those unfamiliar with the various colors.
                    Im not the best with creating textures and models so thats why I havn't done anything different per relic. In the future I might have a go.

After picking up a relic, it changed my crosshair and wouldn't let me change weapons until after I got killed:
                    Haha, thats a really weird bug. I will have a look into it when my pc is working again ... grr its totally dead atm.

Originally posted by darkyautja View Post
                    Awesome work dude ! i was waiting for a mut like that for UT3 !!! i have test it on UT3 patched to version 101beta and all seems to work fine !! if you can have more variant of it in the futur that will be cool , and the possibility to choose what type of relics we can put on our serv like for the weapons replacement mut .

Thanks for testing it on 101beta. I will only install the patch when its gone final. Im planning on doing more relics when all the current ones are bug free. If you go into the ini for the mutator you can change the number of relics a person can hold and what relics are spawned, I just havnt put this into a menu yet.

Comment

Thanks for testing it on 101beta. I will only install the patch when its gone final. Im planning on doing more relics when all the current ones are bug free. If you go into the ini for the mutator you can change the number of relics a person can hold and what relics are spawned, I just havnt put this into a menu yet.[/QUOTE]

Nice to know we can config it in the ini thx for the info i have not notice some major bug with the beta patch but i let you know if i find some

Comment

lemme get back to you on this.
                        i had tons of idea, you guys might like.

Comment

Ive tried playing an online match on that map and it works for me
                          Can you tell me what other mutators you were running ?

Comment

Updated Version: 07-12-14a
                            - Added custom icons for each relic.
                            - Upgraded for v1.1

Keep testing

Comment

SHWING!!! This is great. Apps like this make life so much easier.

Comment

Working...
                              X