Thanx for the screenshots Buffy.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by çyßêrhåwk View Post
    Filename: IK-XARK-V1D
    Just wondering, what map is this?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    This does work on the PS3 .. although you can't modify anything ... not one setting so I don't know why anyone would want this one the PS3 atm (remember that there is no UI for mutators on the PS3 (coming from the PC that is) and ini files don't work on the PS3. But yep it works in the strictest sense of the word. Of course certain sounds are missing but nothing too bad.

Edit: I remember that although it seemed to work there were lots of bugs so I just ended up removing it from the PS3 ... so yes it will take some work to get this working correctly on the PS3.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    some in game screenshot

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I dont think it accepts sounds unless you convert the sounds into the right format. The models are possible as long it is a mutator and you have to download them manually not from the ps3 online. The models are possible because both ripper lite and ripper work on ps3 the jetpack you can see but it doesnt do anything.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by çyßêrhåwk View Post
    Thanks reaper. I will do my very best to cook it for UT3. I'm not sure if it's possible to with all the custom textures and sounds, but I will try.
    I would REALLY like to see this mod work on the PS3, even if it was as basic as possible. Would you be willing to release it even if you had to use original sounds and models? Textures are fine, but I don't think the PS3 accepts the other two at the moment.

Thanx for your work and keep it up.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    THX 4 your job

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by reaper29 View Post
    simply awesome, any way you can cook this for ps3?
    Thanks reaper. I will do my very best to cook it for UT3. I'm not sure if it's possible to with all the custom textures and sounds, but I will try.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    simply awesome, any way you can cook this for ps3?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Cool Stuff Cyber

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I'd like to move on but, to touch on that, You did ask me how to extract the texture for edit. I'm the one that told you to screenshot the texture in the first place. At the time that was the only way to get a good starting base of the sniper texture. At that time I had a texture on a gun, only it wasn't published.
    Again Help given.
    Couldn't get a common instruction how to get my own texture in tho.
    I'm really not trying to knock you down, but sheesh. I don't care how long you've been texturing or if you got yours done first. That is just another sample of how you got help and pushed and fought your way to be the first at something.
    It is obvious that this is now between Sir Bee and I, no need to continue here. PM's if interested.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Cool Stuff Cyber
    Frank

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Wrong Sir, wrong.
    I never said it was a ut3 pack.
    So, because I share with o4 that mean you will only share with o4.
    yes, you shared your ut2004 weapons to show.
    I have no need to extract or read that source, You came to me for help remember.
    you claimed to be an author of this weapon,
    but refused to talk to your team about this subject.
    I wouldn't have come here if you hadn't provoked me to do so. Which you did.
    Don't care how long u've been doing it. I've been in since ut99 too.
    I've made more weapons than you.
    Your opinions are your opinions that I respect but disagree with.
    I'm not scared, was only giving an ounce of respect which you lost yourself.
    I'm not looking for people that 'dislike' you there is evidentially one here already.
    This took 2-3 weeks before posting.
    I could downgrade to name calling as well.. but will not.
    Again, you shared nothing of this project with me.
    My project are my own projects.
    I have given to this community what I could, as I believe it's only right.
    You will not ever find me hiding works.
    I have no regrets.
    Can I get an AMEN, cause I know this has been good reading material.
    In your say/ Stripsourcing code and not offering help is what you do Sir.

[EDIT] But, hey this got you here, now maybe you will actually help someone.
    I wash my hands of this filth.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X