{IK}XARK V1d-Beta (Zark/Sniper Rifle) --- *Updated 01/6/08*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LordStrider View Post
    "UT3.exe server DM-HeatRay?game=UTGame.UTDeathmatch?mutator=UTMutator _IKXc.UTMutator_IKXc" for the latest version

We've had it running on one of our servers already.
    ooo Dan !! me=capz

Comment

Originally posted by woooo View Post
      ooo Dan !! me=capz
      Hey man...how are you doing. Nice to see you are still coding.

Comment

Well done Cyber! Works like a charm!

Comment

OMG çyßêrhåwk you made IK for UT3 already ?

my game coming this evening so I try out !
          I hope you make more nice weapons and player skinpack too

Comment

Good news for everyone waiting for the final release. Everything is going very well and should be ready for download within the next several days. I had some huge help from my very good friend and clansmen....{§ÎR}MrBee®. He's the most talented individual I know and a graphic genius. With his instructions, I was able to import all of the original cooked SniperRifle materials and textures into my own uncooked package where I can start my custom skinning process. {§ÎR}MrBee® has been working on his own zark mutator and had skinned his already. He's the first I know of that has successfully achieved this. I salute you Frank.

Also, there will be much added configurable settings and will be released with no clan tag as for greater appeal. Simply XARK. I'll see everyone in a few days.

cyber

Comment

Hey man, I really like your mod. The sound and the speed of the gun are just right. I do, however, wonder if the original sniper was changed in the process. What I mean is that I can pop off heads fairly well with the single shot, but I have to aim above the head, into space, to get a head shot with the Xark. And I see that you're going to add some config's. In the 99 version, the shock rifle and its ammo was replaced with the Zark. Do you think you could do the same, but replace the Biogun instead?

Anyway, just shootin off some ideas. Thanks for your hard work. We Zarkers love our gun!!

Comment

Thanx for that headshot info Saiya-jin. I will fix that for version "D". The new code has complete weapon replacement values. You'll be able to swap the Xark with any regular weapon(s) along with it's ammo. I updated the pics on page 1. Please let me know what you think of the new textures.

cyber

Comment

I think the textures are very nice. Just enough change to know it's not the same rifle. I wouldn't change it anymore though. If you wanted, as soon as you make those changes for "d", pm me. I'll be happy to play with it, and if some of those minor things are changed, then it would be ready for full release. You've done a great job and I really do appreciate it. Maybe it'll be such a great mod, that everyone will want to play

Comment

wow Green scop is really nice !

looks really cool ! thank you for update !

Comment

Version "D" is ready for download.

Comment

Woooo This look great downloading now, nice work Cyber =]

Comment

Is there any way that I can set this in non-arena mode without replacing all the weapons and only the sniper rifle with this sniper rifle?

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet Otter View Post
                            Is there any way that I can set this in non-arena mode without replacing all the weapons and only the sniper rifle with this sniper rifle?
                            Most definitely. Change the following to match in the .ini :

bArena=False
                            bReplaceRocketLauncher=False
                            bReplaceBioRifle=False
                            bReplaceFlakCannon=False
                            bReplaceSniperRifle=True
                            bReplaceLinkGun=False
                            bReplaceImpactHammer=False
                            bReplaceEnforcer=False
                            bReplaceShockRifle=False
                            bReplaceStinger=False
                            bReplaceAvril=False
                            bReplaceRedeemer=False
                            bReplaceTranslocator=False

Comment

cyberhawk, I tried how youve explained before, but you still start off with your sniper in hand. I want it so you start off with default enforcer with all default weapons except the sniper replacement. Thats the problem that i'm having.

Sorry if I did'nt explain myself more clearly before.

Comment

Cyberhawk, Xark still has issues with zooming with the Action Cam mod. I noticed the sound changed as well. I liked the old sound much better. However, the headshot issue is fixed. If I shoot at their head, it comes off. I like the costumization of .ini file as well. That will be beneficial for online play for sure. You mentioned something about the script for the sniper and the script for the xark being different in some way that is conflicting with the Action cam mod. If you could point me in a direction, maybe I could help...

Comment

Working...
                                X