X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DM-Meitsu-Beta2

FULL MAP RELEASED:

http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=589975

GREAT map helped beta test, it run's and flows nicely. Should be added to 1v1 servers ASAP!

Comment

Seems cool. I'd take the collision off the door frame meshes.

Also need the armour really be so hard to get to ? Seems like way too much effort and risk. There were also some ammo packs on a platform that were pretty hard to get to..

Comment

Originally posted by Sabo View Post
        Seems cool. I'd take the collision off the door frame meshes.

Also need the armour really be so hard to get to ? Seems like way too much effort and risk. There were also some ammo packs on a platform that were pretty hard to get to..
        This map is geared towards the more advanced players, more for competition use. Some of the jumps may be difficult if you are just beginning playing the game.

Comment

I'm saying this from an advanced point of view.

Comment

Originally posted by Sabo View Post
            I'm saying this from an advanced point of view.
            a wall dodge to 50 is advanced?

i can do the jump every time without missing, plus there are 2-3 ways to do it, plus a back entrance now

Comment

Nice to see a user created map with some color...

Comment

I just gave this a go and had a lot of fun!

In terms of gameplay, the flow was great, the only thing I found was there are a fre too many shields lying around.

Visually, I'd suggest using the statues more sparesly, I find it makes them less impressive when you have more than 1-2 on your screen. Loved the gong wall deco, it looks much better up close than you can tell by the first screenshot.

Comment

Working...
                X