Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

UT3 Converter2 - 0.25c / UT4 Converter 0.4.1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well ive just test on CTF-EliteArena V2 and here the infor

My system Set up, im using this under Windows XP 32bit Pro atm
    Code:
    Manufacturer:  Mesh Computers
    Processor: 	Intel Core i7 CPU 920 
    Memory: 6144MB RAM
    Hard Drive: 	2 x 500 GB and 2 x 1T
    Video Card: XFX ATI Radeon HD 5870
    Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit, and Windows XP Professional 32bit
    Motherboard: AsusTek P6T SE
    Output log
    Code:
    *** Export of Unreal map to T3D Level File ***
    CTF-EliteArenaV2.unr->myLevel.t3d.. done!

*** Identification of textures used ***
    1/1-myLevel.t3d (T3D Level)... done!
    Texture packages used:
    CTF,UTtech1,UTtech2,GenFluid,SkyCity,Coret_FX,FractalFX,PlayrShp,Mine,city,

*** Export of textures from Unreal packages  to E:\Documents and Settings\Atomic Fire\My Documents\UT3Converter2-023d\New Folder\UT-Textures
    1/10-CTF.utx (bmp) ... done!
    2/10-UTtech1.utx (bmp) ... done!
    3/10-UTtech2.utx (bmp) ... done!
    4/10-GenFluid.utx (bmp) ... done!
    5/10-SkyCity.utx (bmp) ... done!
    6/10-Coret_FX.utx (bmp) ... done!
    7/10-FractalFX.utx (bmp) ... done!
    8/10-PlayrShp.utx (bmp) ... done!
    9/10-Mine.utx (bmp) ... done!
    10/10-city.utx (bmp) ... done!

*** Export of textures from Unreal packages  to E:\Documents and Settings\Atomic Fire\My Documents\UT3Converter2-023d\New Folder\UT-Textures
    1/1-CTF-EliteArenaV2.unr (bmp) ... done!

*** Converting UT99/2k4 UV texture data to UT3 ... done! ***
     (0.0 Bytes saved) ... done! ***

*** Conversion of textures ***

*** Deleting .bmp files in UT-Textures (0.0 Bytes saved) ... done! ***

*** Identifications of sounds used  ... done!

*** Export of wave files from sounds packages ***
    1/2-AmbModern.uax.... done!
    2/2-AmbOutside.uax.... done!
     (0.0 Bytes saved) ... done! ***

*** Conversion of wave sounds files to 44.1K sample rate ***

*** Transforming permanently T3D Level brushes ***
    Scale factor: 1.0
    T3DUVUpdate6319568559116103160.t3d->T3DBrushTranformPerm7064938084738660712.t3d ... done!

*** Converting UT99 movers in T3D Level to InterpActor(UT3 mover) and LightVolume actors ***
    Default Staticmesh: NodeBuddies.3D_Icons.NodeBuddy__BASE_SHORT
    T3DBrushTranformPerm7064938084738660712.t3d->E:\DOCUME~1\ATOMIC~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\T3DLvlMoverPort2372897275729384804.t3d ... done!

*** Scaling T3D Level File  (1.25X) ... done!

*** Replacing LevelName  ("CTF-EliteArenaV2->"EliteArena") ... done!

*** Conversion of UT99 T3D Level to UT3 T3D Level ***

*** Updating texture names (texname->EliteArena.texname_Mat) ... done! ***
     ... done!

*** Updating actors in T3D Level File (UT99ToUT3-Default.umc) ... done!

*** Deleting files containing "44k" in filename (0.0 Bytes saved) ... done! ***

*** Renaming files in E:\Documents and Settings\Atomic Fire\My Documents\UT3Converter2-023d\New Folder\UT-Sounds... Done!
    here the screenshot - click on it

EDIT -
    got it to work but no staic meshs at all will psot more infor on that asp

Comment

I made like hundred attempts trying to convert one of the best duel maps in ut2004 1on1-Aerowalk to UT3 but every time it ended up with different kind of errors etc..feels kinda desperate tbh. So if anyone is that generous to give a try converting this map for a poor guy,i would be really,really appreciated
      Here is a link for it:
      http://www.filefront.com/7856918/DM-1on1-Aerowalk/
      Thanks in advance

Comment

trying to do that map now but sitll having 1 problem it wont convert static meshs if any1 got a fix for this let me know ocs once i get this done ill me happy as larry :P

Comment

Originally posted by Dribler View Post
          I made like hundred attempts trying to convert one of the best duel maps in ut2004 1on1-Aerowalk to UT3 but every time it ended up with different kind of errors etc..feels kinda desperate tbh. So if anyone is that generous to give a try converting this map for a poor guy,i would be really,really appreciated
          Here is a link for it:
          http://www.filefront.com/7856918/DM-1on1-Aerowalk/
          Thanks in advance
          Originally posted by Atomicfire View Post
          trying to do that map now but sitll having 1 problem it wont convert static meshs if any1 got a fix for this let me know ocs once i get this done ill me happy as larry :P
          I have tested it too. Converter2 doesn't convert textures/staticmeshes for me, but it can converted with Converter1!
          A shot from the map-geometry only:
          I'm self not interested, to convert this map (I personally don't like 1on1-maps). If you wish, I can upload the converted stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by HO0815XX View Post
            I have tested it too. Converter2 doesn't convert textures/staticmeshes for me, but it can converted with Converter1!
            I'm self not interested, to convert this map (I personally don't like 1on1-maps). If you wish, I can upload the converted stuff.
            That would be great!
            I would be happy to have at least black and white map like in the shot without textures and static meshes.

Comment

That would be great!
              I would be happy to have at least black and white map like in the shot without textures and static meshes.
              What? Do you mean, you'll use this untextured map? Haha, nice joke.
              Maybe I can import the textures and meshes this evening. But the main work begins after that: Lighting, recreate movers, tweak the materials, insert pickups and so on......

Comment

nice m8 ill try it out asp and see wot i get

Comment

What? Do you mean, you'll use this untextured map? Haha, nice joke.
                  Maybe I can import the textures and meshes this evening. But the main work begins after that: Lighting, recreate movers, tweak the materials, insert pickups and so on......
                  Well dont see the problem to play even on untextured map to test the aspects of gameplay,map flow,weapon balance etc untill someone finally could make all visual stuff done.

Comment

Well dont see the problem to play even on untextured map to test the aspects of gameplay,map flow,weapon balance etc untill someone finally could make all visual stuff done.
                    OK! I've uploaded the converted stuff (untouched) here: http://www.sendspace.com/file/tkrscv

Comment

Thanks for that. Just checked it out with my mate using mutators for weapon placement and while teleports dont work i have to say that its still clear that a map has a huge potential with that carnage gameplay and nice vertical battles involved like in the original version. If you like 1on1-Penetrated you will also like this one for sure.The architecture and scale(is it 1:1 btw?) are perfect, and instead of different movement from ut2004 all the tricks are still possible,just u have to make them in a bit different way(like walljump instead of dodgejump etc). So cant wait for some one complete the map

Comment

Thanks for that.
                        No problem
                        If you like 1on1-Penetrated you will also like this one for sure.The architecture and scale(is it 1:1 btw?)......
                        I'm not sure, if the converter 1 scales the map up. And as I said before: I don't like 1on1-maps at all, sorry.
                        So cant wait for some one complete the map
                        Hmmm...... Atomicfire?

Comment

ok will do it but im moving to my own flat and dont know when i can get the internet installed, so it may take some time before i start it but if some 1 has the files allrdy ill try to do it before i move

Comment

Originally posted by Atomicfire View Post
                            ..... but if some 1 has the files allrdy ill try to do it before i move

Did you mean this?

OK! I've uploaded the converted stuff (untouched) here: http://www.sendspace.com/file/tkrscv

Comment

lol wow didnt see that link cheers will try to sort it asp

Comment

Downloaded the new version and tried to convert a UT99 map but an error occurs every time and it never finishes the conversion.

Code:
                                Exception occurred during event dispatching:
                                java.lang.NullPointerException
                                	at ut3converter2.convert.MapConverter.prepareFolders(MapConverter.java:328)
                                	at ut3converter2.convert.UT99ToUT3Conv.<init>(UT99ToUT3Conv.java:91)
                                	at ut3converter2.ihm.map.IHMMapConverter.jbtnconvertActionPerformed(IHMMapConverter.java:272)
                                	at ut3converter2.ihm.map.IHMMapConverter.access$000(IHMMapConverter.java:39)
                                	at ut3converter2.ihm.map.IHMMapConverter$1.actionPerformed(IHMMapConverter.java:236)
                                	at javax.swing.AbstractButton.fireActionPerformed(Unknown Source)
                                	at javax.swing.AbstractButton$Handler.actionPerformed(Unknown Source)
                                	at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.fireActionPerformed(Unknown Source)
                                	at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.setPressed(Unknown Source)
                                	at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicButtonListener.mouseReleased(Unknown Source)
                                	at java.awt.AWTEventMulticaster.mouseReleased(Unknown Source)
                                	at java.awt.Component.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
                                	at javax.swing.JComponent.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
                                	at java.awt.Component.processEvent(Unknown Source)
                                	at java.awt.Container.processEvent(Unknown Source)
                                	at java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
                                	at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
                                	at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
                                	at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.retargetMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
                                	at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
                                	at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
                                	at java.awt.Window.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
                                	at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
                                	at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(Unknown Source)
                                	at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(Unknown Source)
                                	at java.awt.Dialog$1.run(Unknown Source)
                                	at java.awt.Dialog$3.run(Unknown Source)
                                	at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
                                	at java.awt.Dialog.show(Unknown Source)
                                	at java.awt.Component.show(Unknown Source)
                                	at java.awt.Component.setVisible(Unknown Source)
                                	at java.awt.Window.setVisible(Unknown Source)
                                	at java.awt.Dialog.setVisible(Unknown Source)
                                	at ut3converter2.ihm.Display2.jMenuItem5ActionPerformed(Display2.java:997)
                                	at ut3converter2.ihm.Display2.access$500(Display2.java:65)
                                	at ut3converter2.ihm.Display2$6.actionPerformed(Display2.java:317)
                                	at javax.swing.AbstractButton.fireActionPerformed(Unknown Source)
                                	at javax.swing.AbstractButton$Handler.actionPerformed(Unknown Source)
                                	at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.fireActionPerformed(Unknown Source)
                                	at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.setPressed(Unknown Source)
                                	at javax.swing.AbstractButton.doClick(Unknown Source)
                                	at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicMenuItemUI.doClick(Unknown Source)
                                	at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicMenuItemUI$Handler.mouseReleased(Unknown Source)
                                	at java.awt.Component.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
                                	at javax.swing.JComponent.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
                                	at java.awt.Component.processEvent(Unknown Source)
                                	at java.awt.Container.processEvent(Unknown Source)
                                	at java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
                                	at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.retargetMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
                                	at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
                                	at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
                                	at java.awt.Window.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
                                	at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
                                	at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(Unknown Source)
                                	at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(Unknown Source)
                                	at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
                                	at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
                                	at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(Unknown Source)
                                Installed the latest version of Java, but it doesn't fix the problem...

Comment

Working...
                                X