UT3 Converter2 - 0.25c / UT4 Converter 0.4.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Coreper View Post
    i always have that error too :S and i also have all the required packages...
    Yeah! its strange some people seem to be able to convert maps fine while others have problems....its like a crazy lucky dip i guess?? would be awesome though if the program would work for me "but" i only get the unlucky error message..........

Comment

Originally posted by cryogen4000 View Post
      Hi! im always getting this error!

D:\Program Files\UT2004\System\ucc.exe
      was unable to extract map to .t3d file.
      Failed to find object 'class any.D\Program Files\UT2004\DM-Flux2.ut2

Help!
      I found this in the thread:
      Originally posted by xtremexp View Post
      Check that the path of your map hasn't spaces in it (e.g: "C:\Program Files\UT2004\mymap.ut2").
      I hope this helps

Comment

Originally posted by HO0815XX View Post
        I found this in the thread:

I hope this helps
        Yes! thankyou for your suggestion but i did try that in the past and i just got the same error message well! i think i will just wait until the final version of the converter before i try my luck with the lucky dip again///anyway! i can always export statics out of UT2k4 the old fashioned way...........

Comment

use one of these for the config

ex:
          <ut2004 rootfolder="D:\Unreal Anthology\UT2004\System" />
          <ut2004 rootfolder="D:\Program Files\UT2004\System" />
          <ut2004 rootfolder="D:\UT2004\System" />

Comment

Originally posted by cryogen4000 View Post
            Yes! thankyou for your suggestion but i did try that in the past and i just got the same error message well! i think i will just wait until the final version of the converter before i try my luck with the lucky dip again///anyway! i can always export statics out of UT2k4 the old fashioned way...........
            care telling us how?

Comment

In my case,I have the file converted and what not...my only problem is the point where:
              "According to the instructions; you open UT3 Ed and create a
              subtractive map,then File >import by browsing to your
              converted map.after the import is done rebuild"
              Well,somewhere during the rebuild process,the whole thing CRASH
              Any suggestions?.

Comment

Did anyone figure out how to get it to work?

Comment

I've got this to work on several maps, but it does still have some bugs in it so it will not successfully convert most maps

Comment

Originally posted by GOW_Nootsac View Post
                    I've got this to work on several maps, but it does still have some bugs in it so it will not successfully convert most maps
                    Could you convert CTF-November from UT99 for UT2004?

Comment

Originally posted by chrisl121212 View Post
                      Could you convert CTF-November from UT99 for UT2004?
                      omfg ive got the same idea ive allrdy start but having troble getting it from UT 2004 to UT3 still working on it ghout but if he das get it to work that would be a blast

Comment

Originally posted by Thanubis
                        CTF-November has already been remade for UT3.
                        wow even better m8 could ya passs the link over if ya dint mind

Comment

it looks like someone remade it already http://forums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=635815

Comment

also would it be posable to host these files on my site for a new mirror ??

Comment

ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException

Everything seems to be converting up to the very last point. It succeeds in the old converter, but I don't know if I can just copy the T3D file over to the new one's output or if I need to do the extra work with the old one. Here's my error:

*** Conversion of UT2004 T3D Level to UT3 T3D Level ***
                              Exception occurred during event dispatching:
                              java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 2
                              at ut3converter2.convert.Level.ut3.HeightFog.getRGBVa lues(HeightFog.java:94)
                              at ut3converter2.convert.Level.ut3.HeightFog.AnalyseT 3DData(HeightFog.java:61)
                              at ut3converter2.convert.Level.ut3.ConvertorToT3DUT3. convert(ConvertorToT3DUT3.java:458)
                              at ut3converter2.convert.UT2k4ToUT3Conv.processTasks( UT2k4ToUT3Conv.java:529)
                              at ut3converter2.convert.UT2k4ToUT3Conv.convert(UT2k4 ToUT3Conv.java:148)
                              at ut3converter2.ihm.map.IHMMapConverter.jbtnconvertA ctionPerformed(IHMMapConverter.java:284)
                              at ut3converter2.ihm.map.IHMMapConverter.access$000(I HMMapConverter.java:38)
                              at ut3converter2.ihm.map.IHMMapConverter$1.actionPerf ormed(IHMMapConverter.java:231)
                              at javax.swing.AbstractButton.fireActionPerformed(Unk nown Source)
                              at javax.swing.AbstractButton$Handler.actionPerformed (Unknown Source)
                              at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.fireActionPerformed (Unknown Source)
                              at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.setPressed(Unknown Source)
                              at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicButtonListener.mouseRe leased(Unknown Source)
                              at java.awt.AWTEventMulticaster.mouseReleased(Unknown Source)
                              at java.awt.Component.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
                              at javax.swing.JComponent.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
                              at java.awt.Component.processEvent(Unknown Source)
                              at java.awt.Container.processEvent(Unknown Source)
                              at java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
                              at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
                              at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
                              at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.retargetMouseEvent( Unknown Source)
                              at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.processMouseEvent(U nknown Source)
                              at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.dispatchEvent(Unkno wn Source)
                              at java.awt.Window.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
                              at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
                              at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilter s(Unknown Source)
                              at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(U nknown Source)
                              at java.awt.Dialog$1.run(Unknown Source)
                              at java.awt.Dialog$3.run(Unknown Source)
                              at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
                              at java.awt.Dialog.show(Unknown Source)
                              at java.awt.Component.show(Unknown Source)
                              at java.awt.Component.setVisible(Unknown Source)
                              at java.awt.Window.setVisible(Unknown Source)
                              at java.awt.Dialog.setVisible(Unknown Source)
                              at ut3converter2.ihm.Display2.jMnUT2k4toUT3ActionPerf ormed(Display2.java:847)
                              at ut3converter2.ihm.Display2.access$600(Display2.jav a:62)
                              at ut3converter2.ihm.Display2$7.actionPerformed(Displ ay2.java:317)
                              at javax.swing.AbstractButton.fireActionPerformed(Unk nown Source)
                              at javax.swing.AbstractButton$Handler.actionPerformed (Unknown Source)
                              at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.fireActionPerformed (Unknown Source)
                              at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.setPressed(Unknown Source)
                              at javax.swing.AbstractButton.doClick(Unknown Source)
                              at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicMenuItemUI.doClick(Unk nown Source)
                              at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicMenuItemUI$Handler.mou seReleased(Unknown Source)
                              at java.awt.Component.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
                              at javax.swing.JComponent.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
                              at java.awt.Component.processEvent(Unknown Source)
                              at java.awt.Container.processEvent(Unknown Source)
                              at java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
                              at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.retargetMouseEvent( Unknown Source)
                              at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.processMouseEvent(U nknown Source)
                              at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.dispatchEvent(Unkno wn Source)
                              at java.awt.Window.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
                              at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
                              at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilter s(Unknown Source)
                              at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarch y(Unknown Source)
                              at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
                              at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
                              at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(Unknown Source)

Comment

Originally posted by Optimus View Post
                                Here's my error:

*** Conversion of UT2004 T3D Level to UT3 T3D Level ***
                                Exception occurred during event dispatching:
                                java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 2
                                at ut3converter2.convert.Level.ut3.HeightFog.getRGBVa lues(HeightFog.java:94).
                                Tell me which map (with map dl link) u trying to convert and i'll give a try to check what's wrong.

Comment

Working...
                                X