Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

UT3 Converter2 - 0.25c / UT4 Converter 0.4.1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks !
    (10Chars)

Comment

Originally posted by xtremexp View Post
      Fixed. It no longer needs to be registered.
      sweet thanks for the upload and btw if u need a mirror let me know i could host some files for u if needed

Comment

Tried to convert a few UT 99 maps to UT3, and it's not working properly. The conversion process is completed successfully. However when I import the content into my project the brushes are where they should be only in wire frame mode. When I rebuild the geometry and go to lit mode the BSP objects are all over the place, even though in wire frame mode it looks fine.

Has anyone else experienced this problem , or am I doing something wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by Remus View Post
          Tried to convert a few UT 99 maps to UT3, and it's not working properly. The conversion process is completed successfully. However when I import the content into my project the brushes are where they should be only in wire frame mode. When I rebuild the geometry and go to lit mode the BSP objects are all over the place, even though in wire frame mode it looks fine.

Has anyone else experienced this problem , or am I doing something wrong?
          The tool does not support direct conversion from UT99 to UT3.

Originally posted by xtremexp View Post
          This tools helps converting maps by saving you lot of time:
          -from DeusEx to Unreal Tournament 2004
          -from Unreal Tournament to Unreal Tournament 2004
          -from Unreal Tournament 2004 to Unreal Tournament 3

Comment

i see some versions around this forum. Where i can download the latest version of this tool?

Comment

sorry for the double post, but i download the tool and i dont know why but i cant run the program. i have installed ut2004, Ut99 and the lates version of java

Comment

hey i just tried converting a UT2004 map, but i keep getting this error:

do you know whats causing this?

Comment

Originally posted by Coreper View Post
                  hey i just tried converting a UT2004 map, but i keep getting this error:

do you know whats causing this?
                  What windows are u rining and is it 32 or 64bit cos im getting the same thing but im using windows 7 64bit

Comment

...same here on vista64 while trying to convert "thebouncymap2k3"...and fyi i hadnt this error before patch 2.1 on the two conversions i did

Comment

Originally posted by Atomicfire View Post
                      What windows are u rining and is it 32 or 64bit cos im getting the same thing but im using windows 7 64bit
                      im using windows vista 64bit home premium...
                      Originally posted by Bl!tz~ View Post
                      ...same here on vista64 while trying to convert "thebouncymap2k3"...and fyi i hadnt this error before patch 2.1 on the two conversions i did
                      i hope that it isnt caused by the 64bit windows...

Comment

im using windows vista 64bit home premium...

i hope that it isnt caused by the 64bit windows...

thats wot im thinking cos it works fine on my windows xp Pro and thats only 32bit, also havnt had any problems like this untill i used windows 7 64bit

Comment

does xtremexp actually read this topic? cause im getting the idea he doesnt..

Comment

does xtremexp actually read this topic? cause im getting the idea he doesnt..
                            yeah habitually he answer to pms but i sended him a pm some weeks ago to report " the bug i have encounter" and no answer since that day

Comment

Originally posted by Atomicfire View Post
                              thats wot im thinking cos it works fine on my windows xp Pro and thats only 32bit, also havnt had any problems like this untill i used windows 7 64bit
                              i think its caused by Windows Vista and up, because the converter also doesnt work on my 32bit vista...

Comment

i think its caused by Windows Vista and up, because the converter also doesnt work on my 32bit vista...

well lets hope this gets fixed, cant wait to do some ut99 maps for ut3

Comment

Working...
                                X