No announcement yet.

UT3 Converter2 - 0.25c / UT4 Converter 0.4.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where is the download for this tool? I can't seem to find it anywhere. Could you post a link or something?

Comment

Originally posted by FeineRaviolli View Post
      old version = UT3 Converter v0.22
      new version = UT3 Converter2 -0.19
      Actually UT3 Converter v0.22 can be found........

however,

UT3 Converter2 -0.19 doesn't seem to actually exist.

Comment

it exists but its just not released yet

Comment

I tried out UT3 Converter v0.22, nice, but very buggy. Looking forward to UT3 Converter2 0.20.

Awesome time-saving utility, but the program names are very confusing.

Comment

Originally posted by Sanch3z View Post
            This is just the fix, it doesn't include the core files for the converter.

You might want to pm the creator, he should be able to reply with the download.

Comment

Originally posted by 1337_Sniper View Post
              This is just the fix, it doesn't include the core files for the converter.
              This is wrong ! What Sanch3z has, is the complete previous version (UT3Converter 1). I have found version 2-0.19beta installed on my drive c, but I haven't tested it, and I've lost the original-archive.

Comment

What happend to the dounload?

Comment

Link??

I can't seem to find a link to any version of this tool. I am dying to try it. Where's the link?

Thanks.

Comment

For me 0.19 beta doesn't work all that well.

It brings stuff over from UT to UT2k4 and it looks perfect, but from 2k4 to UT3 it fails on a levelinfo 0 error on almost every single brush every time without fail no manner what map I try.

Comment

Thanks dude! I'm gonna try to convert UT to UT2004, then convert the 2004 to UT3 so that I can play UT1 maps.

EDIT: Where is the download?!

Comment

because i keep getting tired of all those "Where is the download?" questions, i uploaded it for you all here:
                        DOWNLOAD: UT3Converter-v0.22+Fix
                        Note: im not sure if this is the latest version, but atleast its something

Comment

thanks for that

Comment

Thank you Coreper.

Comment

Originally posted by Coreper View Post
                              because i keep getting tired of all those "Where is the download?" questions, i uploaded it for you all here:
                              DOWNLOAD: UT3Converter-v0.22+Fix
                              Note: im not sure if this is the latest version, but atleast its something
                              This is a very early release (Converter 1) in which many, many things don't work correctly. I was able to get BSP and a few other things converted, but other things like textures failed or hanged during the conversion process. Does anyone have version 0.19 of UT3 Converter 2?

Comment

I think I have it saved on my mediafire Acct. Check it and let me know. http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?gnygt3wzy3t

Comment

Working...
                                X