No announcement yet.

UT3 Converter2 - 0.25c / UT4 Converter 0.4.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I keep getting an array out of bound exception when it tries to convert sounds... can u help me?

Comment

Bit of trouble installing the damned thing. It wants to install to a really full folder anyway. Does the damned thing have to go in the downloads folder or can I put it in another folder somewhere?

Comment

Is it maybe possible to add support for Tribes: Vengeance maps? It is based on Unreal Engine 2.X (Same as UT2k4, but pimped). I'm not sure, if the maps are very different, but there are some T:V maps I would love to port to UT3 like DGSP-Assassinate.

Comment

Originally posted by dosse View Post
          I keep getting an array out of bound exception when it tries to convert sounds... can u help me?
          Which map?Dl link?

Originally posted by Kazimira View Post
          Bit of trouble installing the damned thing. It wants to install to a really full folder anyway. Does the damned thing have to go in the downloads folder or can I put it in another folder somewhere?
          The installer is basically just some kind of zip decompressor. You can decompress it wherever you want, just make sure you have I/O right in the install folder (permission to write files)

Originally posted by Maxunit View Post
          Is it maybe possible to add support for Tribes: Vengeance maps? It is based on Unreal Engine 2.X (Same as UT2k4, but pimped). I'm not sure, if the maps are very different, but there are some T:V maps I would love to port to UT3 like DGSP-Assassinate.
          Would be possible i guess but for the moment i'm focused on UT-engine based game trying to fix bugs and add improvements.

Comment

Originally posted by xtremexp View Post
            Which map?Dl link?

I get it with every map, both epic and custom maps...

Comment

Originally posted by xtremexp View Post
              Would be possible i guess but for the moment i'm focused on UT-engine based game trying to fix bugs and add improvements.
              Tribes: Vengeance is UT-engine based, but I'm not sure, if the map file format is very different compared to the map file format from UT2k4.

I could try it out after installing T:V again on my pc and write, if it worked or not.

Comment

I'm glad your here to answer questions, this tool sure is a time saver, thank you for making this.

I'm getting .t3d files in with my staticmeshes so this folder doesn't just contain .ase files, any idea what i should do with these?

Comment

is it possible to convert ut99 --> ut3 or just ut99->ut2k4->ut3 and
                  why you removed the downloadlink, even when its buggy .. *sniff*

Comment

Does anyone still have a copy of this? I'm looking for a decent map scale tool for UT1

Comment

I have it:
                      UT3 Converter2 v0.22 Fix and Manual.zip

Comment

Originally posted by Sanch3z View Post
                        Thanks There doesn't seem to be a scale tool in this version though. I found another map scaler, the results are a bit buggy but I think I can work with it.

Comment

this old version doesnt work for me
                          Could not find the main class: "path to the jar"
                          Programm will exit.
                          found some1 with the same problem a time ago in this thread
                          but the solution with a bat file doesnt work for me...

Comment

How about idea of giving the links to maps you have successfully converted here? That would be awesome. I am just dreaming if someone could convert dm-aerowalk and dm- killbillybarn from ut2004. Maybe someone allready did or could do a favour for me

Comment

Originally posted by FeineRaviolli View Post
                              this old version doesnt work for me
                              Could not find the main class: "path to the jar"
                              Programm will exit.
                              found some1 with the same problem a time ago in this thread
                              but the solution with a bat file doesnt work for me...
                              This old version? is there a newer version that we don't know about ..

Comment

Originally posted by 1XTreme View Post
                                This old version? is there a newer version that we don't know about ..
                                old version = UT3 Converter v0.22
                                new version = UT3 Converter2 -0.19

Comment

Working...
                                X