Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

UT3 Converter2 - 0.25c / UT4 Converter 0.4.1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just tried to launch the new version of converter, it won't launch for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Bret Hart View Post
      I hope you at least CREDIT the author of those maps for their hard work?
      I wouldn't fathom taking credit for their work, Bret. That isn't how I roll.

Originally posted by coolcat22 View Post
      why cant you post that maps you make and other pll at hedsteem post them at this forum too ther are some good maps iif i whant them i have too play at the server
      I don't post them here, because I wasn't the original author that made the UT2004 versions. Also, most of the custom maps made for our server have multiple versions of the vehicles coded in the maps so you don't have the same type of vehicle in every map. We currently have 3 versions of the Scorpions that we can place different classes in the map so we can use all 3 at the same time. These maps wouldn't work on any other server since they don't have the custom vehicles.

BTW, the new version of the converter looks very promising.

Comment

I have the first version and it came in very handy but all of a sudden it has stopped working and therefore I cant do anymore remakes this is one of the best tools out there

Comment

any updates?

Comment

Originally posted by FeineRaviolli View Post
            any updates?
            I'm currently focusing on fixing bugs and adding small improvements to the program for UT2004 map to UT3 conversion.
            Once it will be good (meaning at least a 90% sucessfully conversion rate),will release first version to public.
            Other versions will come for other input games (ut99,u1,..)

Comment

if this is going to convert from UT99, how are those mirrored surfaces going to transfer (transparant+reflective)

Comment

Originally posted by xtremexp View Post
                I'm currently focusing on fixing bugs and adding small improvements to the program for UT2004 map to UT3 conversion.
                Once it will be good (meaning at least a 90% sucessfully conversion rate),will release first version to public.
                Other versions will come for other input games (ut99,u1,..)
                Good to hear Xtreme.

Comment

I can't wait

Comment

So how ist going? Is it a chance to be released in the nearest future?

Comment

I suppose there's no way to download the older version?

Comment

Kantham, I have this version of the file: UT3Converter-v0[1].22Fix&Manual.zip

Comment

I would love to see the out come of this plus some reworking make a bridge of fate for UT3

Comment

Originally posted by Kantham View Post
                            I suppose there's no way to download the older version?
                            i'd like to try it too
                            Originally posted by UnWheelModeller View Post
                            Kantham, I have this version of the file: UT3Converter-v0[1].22Fix&Manual.zip
                            any chance of you uploading it somewhere?

Comment

Goodjob mate =)

Comment

Here is the link to the version I posted above; http://home.mchsi.com/~seth.horton/w...ter_V-0.22.zip

The file name was changed simply because I was unable to upload it with the original name.

Comment

Working...
                                X