Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

DM-uXc-Shogun_beta

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DM-uXc-Shogun_beta

OK first map so I apologize in advance.... Open for criticism! LOL Anyway I created a arena style map for our clan which is Zark, IGDM and VCTF. Yes! I'm aware that this level is not for VCTF... lol But a lot of IGDM and Zark peeps are looking for more arena type maps so here goes.

It's available for DL @ Download DM-uXc-Shogun_beta

*note you'll have to register in order to DL*

Here's a screenie:

Not bad, could use more rooms.

Comment

nice one BROTHA cant wait to see more

Comment

Originally posted by Bret Hart View Post
        Not bad, could use more rooms.
        Agreed Bret! But this is arena and those rooms are for spawning only really. So more rooms to hide or run to would be a bad thing in the arena world. I'll be working on a more detailed map next. TY for the input bro. I'm sorry maybe you were meaning more spawn areas all together... Yeah it's a lil' small but I'll have to fix that in the final.

Comment

i dont want to register on ANOTHER forum just for a download. anyone got a mirror?

Comment

Originally posted by {DUB}VARDY View Post
            i dont want to register on ANOTHER forum just for a download. anyone got a mirror?
            I totaly agree with you , a public link will be cool why register just for a map you can post it on sharedfiles or filefront.

Comment

Working...
            X