Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ill finish it today

Comment

Ive updated the map, its the same download link with the same .zip name but the filename now is CTF-Orbital2007-V2.ut3

Comment

Necro,

It looks and plays amazing... I only found one weird quirk. The bots never want to get on the lift in front of the flag.

Comment

Cool thanks, great job Necro =)

Comment

Necro, I did find one major problem.

If a red team bot gets the flag, he gets stuck in the flag room and can not leave.

Comment

Originally posted by revel911 View Post
              Necro, I did find one major problem.

If a red team bot gets the flag, he gets stuck in the flag room and can not leave.
              Necro, will this be fixed before you release it to the public as a final?

Comment

It looks good from what I've played, but the saturation is tooooo muuuuch. It hurts to play this with all the settings maxed out. Can you tone it down a little?

Comment

Will this be moved to the final release section? I have been only looking there for maps to put on my server.

Comment

Yeah, i agree ur 2 maps r over saturated. Orbital is too dark & too blue. Uve done great maps, plz correct, low the saturation

Comment

I fear Necro has left the UT3 modding scene ... what a shame if that is the case because the man has lots of talent ... this map is one of the best maps available for UT3 and it was one of the first user created CTF levels made. I just hope Atlantea did not burn Necro out.

Comment

Since I dont own UT3 anymore, I wont change the map now. ;P
                        Atlantea did not burn me out. UT3 just never got enough momentum to invest anymore time in it. :P

Comment

Originally posted by NEcRo- View Post
                          Since I dont own UT3 anymore, I wont change the map now. ;P
                          Atlantea did not burn me out. UT3 just never got enough momentum to invest anymore time in it. :P
                          That's too bad but I can understand why. Good luck!

Comment

good remake!

Good lighting and atmosphere and I especially like all the bluish-purple shiny textures/meshes; gameplay is similar to UT2004 version and still good (a little tighter); some small errors and bots aren’t perfect but they put up a good fight and the map is still fun.

It looks like lots of old versions hanging around out there, but the one from the author’s website links to map raider and that links to game front for the 12-15-07 latest V2 version:
                            http://www.gamefront.com/files/93368...rbital2007.zip

The one from utzone and the ut3 gamefront one are both the 12-8-07 original version. There might even be another one at map raider that is the old version, but not sure on this. Just download from the link above and you should have the right version (it even says V2 for the ut3 file name).

Comment

Very good atmosphere, visuals, gameplay, and custom meshing/texturing. This UT3 version has the skybox (perfectly glanced), with windows anywhere and also had some waters on the Shock Rifle area. Like the middle corner and adding some more meshes at the roof, made in balance, and the purple effect too. Minor errors about the flag base, and few shadows doesn't fit (could be my laptop actually). Bots are open wide. Good remake from the UT2004 map.

@SkaarjMaster: That's the correct link you posted. Other sites might have not been updated to V2 however.

PS3 link for this map, don't know sure cooked with 2.0 and different:
                              http://www.gamefront.com/files/20090...tal2007PS3.zip

Comment

Working...
                              X