No announcement yet.

WAR-MarketDistrictX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

View -> World Properties, then expand WorldInfo -> MyMapInfo -> UTOnslaughtMapInfo -> LinkSetups. It's all there. Copy/paste around some values in the NodeLinks to link up new nodes or add nodes to StandaloneNodes. Link nodes to the proper core in NodeStartingOwners if you want pre-built nodes.

Comment

Checked this out the other day -- I'm not really sure if I can offer any gameplay suggestions because I only played it against bots. I felt like it was too chaotic, though, two paths and the orb meaning wild changes in the state of the game. It might be a playercount issue -- I can see the orb working better on this map the more people there are. It is fairly easy to take down the nodes with only 12 people on the whole map, but if you bump that up to 24-32p, it'd be much harder. In those situations the orb would at least give you that small window of vulnerability on the core.

Anyway, I do think you have a good idea doing this with the maps. All of these interesting areas go completely unused in the stock version of the map.

Comment

Thanks a bundle, Xyx! Figured it out real fast, once I actually found it.

Comment

Working...
        X