Stealth Arena [Release 1]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LOCOIDONTKNOW View Post
    Also try to put that clicking noise the predator makes in there every now and then.
    The PS3 does not support custom sounds so he would have to invest the time it takes to make two versions and as this is only a small mutator that may be asking a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by AnubanUT2 View Post
      The PS3 does not support custom sounds so he would have to invest the time it takes to make two versions and as this is only a small mutator that may be asking a lot.
      I didn't know that. And I only play it on the PS3. Thanks for the info.

Comment

I agree with those U ask to reduce the own noise during the invisibility time, but I suggest to increase the noise of the other players, helping every player to know where are the opponents just using their noise.

The visibility duration after the last shot (ot hit) is too quick. Double it.

Comment

V. 2.0 ?

I love this little Mutator, but since 11-25-2007 Zeo has'nt post here.
          So I have made my own version 2.0 for private use......
          This is what have I done:
          1. Extract the stealthsounds, slow them down, put it in a separate upk.
          2. Made a configscreen for setting between fullstealth (original) or like the UT3's invisibility pickup (it's funny), and a slider for setting the unstealthed seconds after firing weapon or injure ((0-10) (0=always stealthed)).

In this circumstances I can't release my changes, because I have no permission ! I hope this wakes the author up !

Comment

mhhh! interesting!

Comment

Great mut., really but needs few improvments. Few my ideas:

-slider, choice how much suits distort texture min=light (hard to see), max=very strong (more easy to see)
              -cloacking should take few steps from visible to invisible (like in predator movie) not just cloacking in half sec. Cloacking should take at least 2secs.

Anyway mutator is cool .

Comment

Zeo, just in case you don't get notified of PMs and you notice this... please check your PMs

Comment

Working...
                X