• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stealth Arena [Release 1]

Name: Stealth Arena
    Version: Release 1
    Compatibility: UT3

Description: Stealth Arena is a mutator for UT3 which gives every player a stealth suit that automatically turns off when a player fires their weapon or takes damage from enemy fire. The stealth suit gives off a ripple effect so you can see players if you look closely.

Screenshots:

Credits: Me

Download: http://files.filefront.com/StealthAr.../fileinfo.html

Erm... How do they know where to shoot?

Comment

lol, i hear a DOH! somewhere

Comment

The stealth suit gives off a ripple effect so you can see players if you look closely.

Comment

Duh !
          .P

Comment

Originally posted by Zeo View Post
            The stealth suit gives off a ripple effect so you can see players if you look closely.
            Some screenshots would be nice...

Comment

You didn't stick to the established format. Flak is gonna be very angry.

Comment

Originally posted by Crotale View Post
                You didn't stick to the established format. Flak is gonna be very angry.
                LOL. I've updated the main post. Is that better?

Comment

Yes, thanks. It is a simply a courtesy so that others can see what the mod/mut is about to help determine if they want to try it or not.

Comment

Nice. But when everyone starts shooting there isnt really way(except for dying) to escape..

Comment

nice mod ^^

Comment

OK, now that I've had a look at his, nice mut here.
                        One request tho'; make staying invisible too long unhealthy.
                        i.e. after 30 seconds continuous invisibility (no shooting) you start to lose health and/or armour.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Rose View Post
                          OK, now that I've had a look at his, nice mut here.
                          One request tho'; make staying invisible too long unhealthy.
                          i.e. after 30 seconds continuous invisibility (no shooting) you start to lose health and/or armour.
                          That's something I thought about too, but decided to make it more vanilla at first and the details could evolve overtime. Ideally once I work out how to add a configuration screen I can add lots of different ideas and the admin can decide which to use. Like maybe when stealth you take more damage or perhaps give all players a weapon that has an Infrared light that lights up players when they are stealthed (too early for this idea).

Comment

the infared light idea sounds pretty cool

Comment

Thought about a motion detector as well like the marines have in Aliens.

Comment

Working...
                              X