• Time
  • Show
Clear All

dude!!! this is fun as hell, THNX

(PS3)

Comment

Can someone make a zip file for it,thanks

Comment

fuel plez download winrar. rar is way better than zip.

http://www.win-rar.com/download.html

Comment

Originally posted by D4rkW4rr10r View Post
          fuel plez download winrar. rar is way better than zip.

http://www.win-rar.com/download.html
          Thanks man

Comment

Yeah Thanks D4rk going to test now. Check the Team Elimination gametype thread I found some serious bugs.

Comment

**** this mutator is fun. Thanks chameleon, it works awesome on the Ps3. Thanks D4rkWarr10r for cooking this to the PS3.

Comment

Excellent..thanks!!!

Comment

thank you very much

Comment

Originally posted by D4rkW4rr10r View Post
                    I cooked it for PS3: http://rapidshare.com/files/82497892...rdPS3.rar.html

I tested it succesfully!
                    Hey, thanks for cooking it! I've been a bit behind over the holidays so I had no idea the PS3 cooker was out. :P

Originally posted by Larry L View Post
                    You can't shoot weapons or anything, just the link between board or boards and vehicles is an instant kill, or does something like 100 damage.
                    That's what the general consensus is. I'm probably going to have it knock heads off because it looks quite cool in UT3.

The next release (due out in a week or less) ought to have the damage stuff and be cooked properly. Thanks again D4rkW4rr10r!

Comment

Thanks for bringing this mutator to the ps3, its great and makes deathmatch more fun for me personally (especially with low grav) but have you ever thought about making it so you can shoot while on your hoverboard? I dont know if that possible or if it would ruin what your trying to achieve, but it would almost make a differant gametype imo. Think "hoverboard deathmatch".

Thanks again for this awesome mutator.

Comment

Originally posted by Juice420 View Post
                        Thanks for bringing this mutator to the ps3, its great and makes deathmatch more fun for me personally (especially with low grav) but have you ever thought about making it so you can shoot while on your hoverboard? I dont know if that possible or if it would ruin what your trying to achieve, but it would almost make a differant gametype imo. Think "hoverboard deathmatch".
                        D4rkW4rr10r packaged the first PS3 build, but v0.2 and up includes a PS3 build in the main download.

"Hoverboard deathmatch" is an interesting idea. I'm going to be working on the damage-dealing aspect of the 'board for the next release. Also, the new configure screen should let me keep most of the exotic features in and still appeal to most players because they can just disable the junk they don't want or need.

Thanks to everyone who posts their feedback, it helps me out a ton!

Comment

Thanks for the update going to test it on the PS3 when I get home. I will let you know if the config screen works on the PS3. Some mutators' custom config screen been showing up blank, causing freezing in the PS3 or not able to show up at all.

Comment

Ok the new version works fine on the PS3. Except the config screen does not show up when pressing square. Thank you very much.

Comment

Originally posted by Herby View Post
                              Ok the new version works fine on the PS3. Except the config screen does not show up when pressing square. Thank you very much.
                              Thanks for letting me know, I'll be looking into it. I have a feeling it affects more than a few mod authors, since the tools aren't officially released or anything yet. If anybody figures out why this happens, be sure to let me know!

Comment

they are officially released but there is not enough documentation.

I'll test the updated mutator. Very nice mod by the way!

Comment

Working...
                                X