Überboard (Hoverboard Mutator) [Pics & Download] [NEW Release]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

please dont add the ability to use all weapons on the hoverboard
    i recommend you add a shieldgun which you can fire with alt-fire [i already said before]
    maybe you could add a ability to have multiple players grapple onto 1 vehicle? [as seen in the preview screenshots: example]

Comment

Originally posted by Coreper View Post
      please dont add the ability to use all weapons on the hoverboard...
      Why not, it might be fun...

Perhaps you could make if a configurable mutator, so people who don't want the ability to fire weapons can disable it, while those who do can enable it.

On any game it could oly be one way or the other, so this would not imbalance the game at all.

Comment

Chameleon,
        I am from the ps3 community and was wondering if you had any plans to cook to ps3 format. I understand you are busy right now so I won't bug you about it, but your mutator seems like a blast to play.

Thanks,
        p

Comment

i bought the game for the hoverboard ;p

Comment

oh wow... this should have been in the game from the beginning..... but that doesn't mean you are not one creative ****... NICE.... chameleon you are a genius... great job.... i normally don't ask this, but please, bring it on over to PS3 when everything is final.... this will change VCTF, warfare, like no other.... can't wait... keep up the good work....

Comment

pls cook this to the ps3

we're all counting on you

Comment

Originally posted by SIayer View Post
                pls cook this to the ps3

we're all counting on you
                I second this.

Comment

Originally posted by Coreper View Post
                  please dont add the ability to use all weapons on the hoverboard
                  i recommend you add a shieldgun which you can fire with alt-fire [i already said before]
                  maybe you could add a ability to have multiple players grapple onto 1 vehicle?
                  I wasn't planning on letting users shoot all the weapons from the hoverboard, it would be a lot of work and probably would unbalance the game like crazy. I said a little something about making grapples work differently, but theres a few issues code-wise with how that would happen. Epic programmed the grapple search stuff into the engine itself where you cant access it, so if I were to re-write in Unrealscript I have a feeling it would be too slow or laggy. I'm definitely going to look into that though.

Originally posted by pauls2ndblessing View Post
                  Chameleon,
                  I am from the ps3 community and was wondering if you had any plans to cook to ps3 format.
                  I don't think the official cooker is available to everyone yet, but as soon as it is, I'll release an update so the PS3 community can get in on the fun.

Originally posted by Aratacus View Post
                  but that doesn't mean you are not one creative ****... NICE.... chameleon you are a genius
                  I have to disagree with you there, my mutator is very tiny - it just changes a few lines and tweaks some values. Thanks for the praise though!!!

Here's whats on my list for the next release (if I can manage to get it all done):
                  • Look into PS3 compatibility (especially when Epic releases the editor update)
                  • Figure out how the configuration works for mutators in U3
                  • Come up with a balanced, fair way for 'board riders to do damage

Comment

Chameleon, the tools are outTime to cook

Comment

This is awesome..great work.

Comment

thank you for this!

Comment

I cooked it for PS3: http://rapidshare.com/files/82497892...rdPS3.rar.html

I tested it succesfully!

Comment

dont work on my pc. STRANGE

Comment

Originally posted by D4rkW4rr10r View Post
                              I cooked it for PS3: http://rapidshare.com/files/82497892...rdPS3.rar.html

I tested it succesfully!
                              Just tried it out and it works perfectly. Thanks for taking the time to cook these

Comment

D4rkW4rr10r comes through again. BTW, did you figure out a fair way for board riders to do damage. Cuz I thought up a cool one if not. You can't shoot weapons or anything, just the link between board or boards and vehicles is an instant kill, or does something like 100 damage.

Comment

Working...
                                X