No announcement yet.

DM-FST_Morbias_Beta2 [Update 11.28.2007]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just tested it out, and it looks/plays really good. I only have one gripe (of sorts).

Everything is rocket launcher! I understand this was intended, but if you made it so there were different weapons, couldn't people use an arena mutator to change them all to rocket launchers?

As it is, if I want to play a map with rocket launchers only I think I might want it to be Diesel or something (no offense in any way intended).

Comment

wow fueger looks awesome more pics plz well i cant olay it atm (no compu)

Comment

Originally posted by Jagnot View Post
        I just tested it out, and it looks/plays really good. I only have one gripe (of sorts).

Everything is rocket launcher! I understand this was intended, but if you made it so there were different weapons, couldn't people use an arena mutator to change them all to rocket launchers?

As it is, if I want to play a map with rocket launchers only I think I might want it to be Diesel or something (no offense in any way intended).
        Well, it is a remake... ...and the original had only Rocket Launchers.

Comment

morbias would not be morbias if it didn't have all rocket launchers and one redeemer in the middle.

Comment

I know, I understand. Just saying.

Comment

Looks promising, always loved the map.

You'll get a cookie if you make a good remake of liandri :P xD

Comment

Originally posted by fuegerstef View Post
                Apathy: I didn't have the problem. Can you retest it, please ?
                No one else has said anything about this other than me. I'm just going to assume that my pos computer is just being a pos. After tomorrow, when my new PC is up and running, I'll give it another go..

Also, as I said in my last post.. Can you please make a post here, or start a new one explaining how you fixed the blurring of textures when you're too far away from them? So, when others make a map, they don't end up having this same annoying issue.

Good job on the map btw, look great

Comment

Ooops, forgot about that one.

Select all StaticMesh.
                  Open their properties.
                  Under "StaticMeshActor" go to "StaticMeshActorComponent" -> "Rendering" and check "bForceMipStreaming".

I did it for the movers too as they are besed on Static Meshes.

Comment

Fueg you're going to kill me if you put out a new Morb then a new Spacenoxx! Sweet! One request: If you get the original UT99 music into those maps, I'll probably soil myself!

Comment

rehost?

10char

Comment

Working...
                      X