• Show
Clear All

• replied
    THX everyone !

I'm happy you like the new pic

Now, I'm going back to the editor

Leave a comment:

• replied
    It looks gorgeous and when i see that room, my mouse is like "let me frag on this, it will be awesome".
    Great job

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by TourianTourist View Post
    It's maps like this that bring me back to UT3 again and again... beautiful job!
    +1 to this!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    It's maps like this that bring me back to UT3 again and again... beautiful job!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Lot's of brushes as been added since my last post. The map is looking better and better. This spot still need more details but you get the idea

[screenshot]http://www.mediafire.com/convkey/f269/mn8aul0eq72k50bfg.jpg[/screenshot]

Leave a comment:

• replied
    2900 brushes reach

The worst is that it could be much more than that if I didn't know how to use the extruding builder brush function !!!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Firmament View Post
    I like orange so, as far as I'm concerned, I can say that you made the right choice!
    Cool !

I'ts my first map using thie color sheme so I'm happy you like the change

I do not update the thread often but rest reassured that I'm working almost every day on the map & it's progressing

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I like orange so, as far as I'm concerned, I can say that you made the right choice!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Sly. View Post
    ****, this turned out really nice so far!
    It has some sort of Quake look to it, very oldschool in overall atmosphere (I love that). The geometry looks complex although not overstuffed and is still easy on the eyes from what I see on those screenshots, materials really suit it well as well.
    I see you also used a delicate post process to boost the contrasts a bit, didn't you?
    THX

Indeed, you're right about the Quake look because I'm using a specific Quake texture pack I also trying to mix the right materials together. It's not always obvious since all textures are simply awesome (very detailed) but using to much of them everywhere make the scene look to busy. I'm happy everyone like the look so far

If you would make a rough judgement of the progress, how much do you consider to be done in %?
    I would say ±75 - 80%.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    ****, this turned out really nice so far!
    It has some sort of Quake look to it, very oldschool in overall atmosphere (I love that). The geometry looks complex although not overstuffed and is still easy on the eyes from what I see on those screenshots, materials really suit it well as well.
    I see you also used a delicate post process to boost the contrasts a bit, didn't you?

If you would make a rough judgement of the progress, how much do you consider to be done in %?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    THX all, it's very cool to see others interest for this map

PS: I've answered my pm's

@Dark

Hey little bro, THX for post. About the green lights, it is intended they are not dominating the scene since the 2 main colors are blue / yellow. I only add them to bring a soft color contrast & to light up surrounding materials. I must say that I too, really like the geometry in this part of the map

Leave a comment:

• replied
    + 1

Me toooo...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Looks really good and can't wait for this one.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Great looking stuff bro Never would have expected less from you.

Coming from the screenshots:

Awesome use of Geometry and textures as always. **** those pk02 textures look great.

Lightning seems colory and nice variations of warm and cold colors.
    Some lights need some tweaking from what I can see. Like the Cyan colored ones in this picture feel abit washed away.

But its just a WIP, and I know you should already be aware of this Just pointing it out.

Can't wait to a beta of this!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    THX all for your kind words

I'ts cool to read all your very positive comments !!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X